Thread: Logitech 8K89 I.T.E not working on windows

Logitech 8K89 I.T.E not working on windows

I am using Logitech 8K89 I.T.E for a long time. Recently I formatted my system. I does have the backup of the software and drivers also. I had tried with a different software. It any how worked. But when I put a conversation on MSN messenger the little light on the webcam works for sometime and then turn off. Then I have a message that tells me I have no webcam detected. How to fix that.

Re: Logitech 8K89 I.T.E not working on windows

I have windows vista on my system. I had installed msn install from the beginning. I cannot use my webcam with msn. Whenever I started the msn plant the cam blinks and goes back to dead. Just go to Tool and then click on setup audio > video and and there you get a look at your web cam, simply choose your model. And if this is your model of webcam that it is selected for use.

I have got another problem in my system. I think from the start to a configuration so everything is well marked in select the campaign to use and the name of my webcam. But when I begin my video conferencing the light simply blinks and goes down. My cam does not appear to be working online. I think this cam does not supports video conferencing. Does anyone has any solution for the same.

I have the same problem, after several uninstalls of MSN and the webcam drivers sounds following symptoms during testing configuration. In the Setup menu audio and video on MSN shows unable to access the option of adjusting the camera and appear if you click Options. A message comes out saying that a problem occure while using the camera.

Installing a webcam on the USB port on a PC is extremely simple. If you encounter problems, they will be due in part to faulty design of the driver and especially the multiple versions of Windows, but rarely to the PC itself. It is quite common for those using video telephony software, such as NetMeeting, send an image that is received and order upside down (upside down) by the recipient.

I just wonder that here in my case someone can provide me help solving my problem. I have a webcam similar to the model which is mentioned above. I wanted to chat with my friends on MSN Messenger 2009.But when I run the chatting tool I can see a person talking to me but the person on the other end cannot see me.

Just connect webcamera and right click on My Computer and click choose properties. After that go to Hardware > Device Manager and right click on your webcamera. Click on update drivers. Run the setup and be sure that you are connected to internet. If your automatic updates is on the you can get some driver updates from Microsoft for the webcam. This had worked with me most of the time.