Thread: Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse combo doesn't work

Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse combo doesn't work

Hi everyone, here I have a keyboard that I use optical black logitech desktop long time and I chance my pc two days ago and since the orig keys and end keys above do not work, I 'm said before when I used these buttons brings me right down of the current page or at the very top, and now the PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN me down and back one screen bothers me because I used to and it goes faster but... anyone know how I could reconfigure my keys orig and end. The problem occurred when I installed my new pc and even after installing the keyboard drivers I always have this Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse combo problem.

Re: Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse combo doesn't work

First of all try to answer my few question so that i can help you in a better way.
    1. Does your operating system is Windows XP (not Vista)

• Start / Control Panel / Automatic Updates.
      • Enable Auto Shift (if not already), or click on the link Windows Updater

2. Did you watch that will be the right driver by using Windows

• Start / Control Panel / Keyboard.
      • Hardware tab.

3. Did you try to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer

Hello and thank you for your reponse, so I am going to try to answer you better now. The keyboard is its only reference desktop logitech cordless optical black. I am using a windows XP desktop. Then I'm under xp pro ladybug (before I was under xp home) and all are ok. Then the driver is good because it's the one I used before and it worked very well is that the installation CD, there is the automatic top and it is ok.....let's hope that you will come to a solution soon.

Hello everyone. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse LOGITECH. Overnight my keys "volume keys have become something else for example key" off his "opens Explorer, e-mail I black screen, no function on the previous home calculator. I downloaded setpoint and when I want to assign again the right functions (mail. ..) my keyboard does not take me. It remains as before with what I said above. I removed the keyboard well ahead in control panel but nothing helped.

First of all I would suggest you to check the batteries whether they are in working conditions or not. You can do so by testing them in another gadget occasionally they lose their charge if they have been in the box for a longer period. If they are charged, make inevitable that you have the gadget emotionally involved directly to the computers onboard USB port so that you can be sure it is getting enough power to the reciever. If all these fails then it appears as you have not installed the drivers of the device properly and hence i would suggest you to reinstall the drivers. If anything does go all out or if you have already tried, does not hesitate to know me.

It appears as a hardware setting issue on windows. You will have to make sure all of your drivers are installed appropriately in device manager, this is implausible the problem but it has been known to happen. Try assuring that the mouse and keyboard are aligned correctly corresponding the receiver.

Trust is a brand known for its entry-level products. Although we expected a kit-based entry-level, we leave with no prejudice to the good results of entry-level Advance kit from our previous comparison. However, once the board approved, we go all the same account that Trust does not play in the same court advance.