Thread: Need Windows XP SP1 driver of Logitech Quickcam Deluxe

Need Windows XP SP1 driver of Logitech Quickcam Deluxe

I have a laptop which works on Windows XP SP1. My friend just gave me a Logitech Quickcam Deluxe webcam for video chatting. It is a nice cam. I want to install the same on my laptop. So for that where can I get the diver for this. Does this webcam work on Windows XP also. What are the beat features of this camera. Does it gives good quality of video on chatting.

Re: Need Windows XP SP1 driver of Logitech Quickcam Deluxe

Yes it work on Windows XP. I had provided a download link for the driver below. Just click on it and run the driver. You can also download the same from the official site Logitech. It also works on Windows 7. On the official just type the name of camera in the search box and you will be directed tot he page of driver download. If this driver does not work then download the same from there.
    Logitech Quickcam Delux Driver.

Connect the camera and be sure that your automatic update is on. By this you can get appropriate drivers for your camera. The clamping mechanism in the camera provides an opening large enough to hang on top of a laptop screen. Good point is the fixation of the same is strong and can rotate. This eliminates the need to tilt the screen of his computer to be perfectly in the field of view of the camera.

It is equipped with RightSound and RighLight technology with a glass lens and 1.3 million sensor pixels. So that gives you a really nice display output. The camera works on Windows XP also. Logitech QuickCam software provides many options, it is still long and difficult to install. I am using the same on Skype and Windows Live Messenger this thing work fine.

The balance is generally positive for this webcam. The main objective of the Deluxe model is the use of a glass lens ensuring a better image as compare to the plastic lens embedded in the older models. Another good point for the QuickCam Deluxe is the RightLight technology to improve color and RightSound reducing echo and background noise. The QuickCam For Notebook simply does provide RightSound.

The Deluxe for Notebooks has a good response time for the images. The driver and software provided with it supporst Windows XP also. The color rendition lacks a little contrast and blacks are pretty clogged. But, overall, it's just pleasant to the eye. Any plot thickens when the camera is used at night or in low light environments without light source nearby. The image becomes noisy and loses a lot of details.