Thread: Need manual for Canon imagePROGRAF W6400

Need manual for Canon imagePROGRAF W6400

I want to buy an imagePROGRAF W6400 printer. I need some help for the same. I have on similar with my friend. I need the manual of the same to find out the installation setup things. With features and support. Where can I download those manuals. And also post some feature and support of this printer What about the customer support on this printer.

Re: Need manual for Canon imagePROGRAF W6400

Let me initiate by saying that when prints are completed with the similar paper and with custom made profiles on the Canon iPF6100, HP Z3100 and Epson 7880 printers the consequences are extremely comparable. Are there observable dissimilarity. Of course yet, the majority observers, even critical ones, agree that the dissimilarity are frequently a quibble. One printer seems to encompass slightly deeper blacks, additional supplementary saturated or perfect reds, and third additional vibrant greens. But excluding when such comparisons are completed personally on a viewing station, I would dare anybody to dependably select which printer produced which print in a double blind test – at least not constantly.

One of Canon's the majority accepted papers is their Heavyweight Satin Photographic Paper. The front panel of the printer is familiar with regarding this paper as it is scheduled. But when you go to create a print with this paper subsequent to installing the driver and profiles supplied with the printer there is no profile for it obtainable. A phone call to Canon hold up or maintain resulted in my learning that the Premium Bright Photo Satin Paper is in information the one to select, but actually, is this mystification essential. I am supposed to add that Epson is no superior at this than Canon. They in addition seem to rename their papers quite recurrently, confusing the hell out of users.

The Canon has in addition completed advances with its software, together within the printer and in the driver. The 6100 no longer nags and balks when there is a mismatch connecting settings in the driver and those on the printer's front panel. Creation these settings tranquil is not as intuitive and straightforward as what HP make available with the Z series, but it's head and shoulders superior than what we had previous to from Canon.

Clearly Canon is at present applying their similar complete level of customer attention and hold up or maintain to their pro printer line as to their additional products. Epson's certification and hold up has always been first rate in current years, and Canon is at present in the similar league. HP's certification beginning with the Z series printers in 2006 has been the class of the industry, and remains so. There actually is at present diminutive to choose in this regard connecting the three major companies.

For numerous extremely well art photographers a 24" printer is regarding as big as be able to be handled outside of a commercial print studio, and in addition is capable to produce prints that are typically as large as one need. Readers are supposed to be aware that these four models are quite comparable, excluding for paper size capabilities. (The 6100 is in addition not that much larger than the 5100, for those that are deciding connecting the two, although of course it does not have a multi-sheet cassette feed for sheet paper, merely solitary feed, the similar as all other 24" and larger printers).

The imagePROGRAF W6400 contain the tools desirable to with no trouble generate procedure and Print high superiority professional large format output. With software such as PosterArtist, a spontaneous template based poster construction software and Digital Photo Print Pro, a photo editing and organization program that contain tools to eradicate red-eye, improve skin tones, and eliminate additional to digital photos, producing high superiority output has by no means been easier.