Thread: DiNovo Mini Blinking Bluetooth Light

DiNovo Mini Blinking Bluetooth Light

My DiNovo Mini cannot be connected to my desktop computer. Even all troubleshooting steps listed in the manual to did not help me. The bluetooth light on the keyboard is blinking red. Pressing the connect buttons also did not help me none of the keyboard nor the receiver start working. I am using windows XP and I have been using Logitech keyboard as well as a Logitech mouse. Anyone aware what is going on. I will be thankful to you

Re: DiNovo Mini Blinking Bluetooth Light

Regarding the detection of your Bluetooth , you just keep pressing the button to drop the light flashes red and blue and then when your desktop detects the device. You will therefore require a 4 digit code to pair the headset to the phone which is generally 4 times zero if you have not changed. The connection will be made and you can appreciate the comfort and advantage of the mobility of the device.

Using Bluetooth technology, this wireless keyboard is intended to advance any type of Media Center machines. Adopting a unique design and manufactured in a single piece of black Plexiglas semitransparent laser cut, the DiNovo Edge acquires a brushed aluminum wrist rest. The latest offering from Logitech invisible touch controls: the function keys are hidden by default eg. Still pressing the button lock function makes them appear with orange backlighting in the Plexiglas. With TouchDisc a kind of trackpad, the keyboard offers a takeover of a multimedia interface without using the mouse. Already present on the MX5000, the keyboard offers a touch-sensitive area for the volume control.

he keyboard is a vertical, because with a Media Center, it primarily uses a remote control. The keyboard is anecdotal and should find its place in the lounge. It recharges when you watch a movie, you listen to music, or that we play video games. Games for which there is no need for a mouse, but a gamepad (joystick type Live Sans son, and identical to that of the Xbox 360, MS). The keypad is used even less. Basically this keyboard be used to type emails or surf occasionally on his television screen, rename the film that was recorded or live chat on-Mess from the interface of Media Center, etc..

I too was using a wireless keyboards, I changed the batteries not more than once a year. so I had trouble actually seeing the interest? I can be that it avoids too much waste, but one every 12-15 months is not huge. I find it more appropriate in a mouse that eats more quickly the battery life. I wait for the successor with the MX3000 mouse (MX1000?) AND keyboard (one can dream) FastRF. It is clear that two months of battery it's still a bit feeble but hey .... it's always an economy of batteries ... it is always taken to tell us.
    Last edited by Fabian; 10-06-2010 at 04:43 AM.

The keypad is used even less. Basically this keyboard be used to type emails or surf occasionally on his television screen, rename the film that was recorded or live chat on-Mess from the interface of Media Center, etc. When those who wondered how long the battery case of a secretary. it depends if she has a lot of movie watching on his computer show.

The keyboard is not optimized for gaming because of its non-standard configuration, can not be used when necessary to recharge, and that for that price, you can have 2-3 G15 keyboards are much more oriented gamers. Try calling the customer support hope that this will help you .