Thread: Where to get User Manual for canon Pixma MP150

Where to get User Manual for canon Pixma MP150

I have canon pixma mp150 when they fastener it up it flashes E5 and the color ink cartridge twinkle. So they encompass taken the color one out and bought a innovative black cartridge and it tranquil twinkle and the warning light in addition twinkle, this printer has been in a box and by no means been used if you might assist, it would be great. I think I be able to fix this with the user manual. Need help to locate that.

Re: Where to get User Manual for canon Pixma MP150

The below connection for printer manual. You be able to download the similar and utilize it. I had the similar error at Pixma iP5200, subsequent to cleaning the web from squander ink tank and resetting. It printed 50 sheets and subsequent to that I conventional that error code. Subsequent to I saw this post here; I in conclusion realized that was not a difficulty of greasing but the diminutive spring that rise the lever that blocks print head was in a bad location.

Be recommend that if the MP 150 is displaying the letter E followed by number 3, this would designate a paper jam. On the other hand, if it is flashing E, then 3 and then an additional numeral, an error requiring servicing might encompass occurred. Turn OFF the apparatus, and unplug the power cord of the apparatus from the power supply. Subsequent to at the same time as, plug the power cord of the apparatus back in and turn ON the apparatus. If the similar error happens, contact a Canon service representative.

The packaging recommendation for returning products: Here you have to obtain note of your serial numeral. Then you have to pack it extremely cautiously and create certain it is covered by insurance. Then you have to enclose the following: The bill of sale and/or service contract details in case the product is under assurance. Details of the responsibility/instructions for repair. Your name and absolute address details for the come again of your product.

I am getting the E3 communication. I be familiar with it means a paper jam, but the paper is not even receiving into the printer. It feeds skewed, and would not go in. I have tried cleaning the paper rollers, but it's tranquil messed up. Similar here, alternating E & 5, subsequent to I fitted innovative ink cartridges. Does anybody be familiar with how to fix this. I do not be familiar with for certain if you be able to assist me with my canon 150, but I am willing to give the instruction booklet a try.

Several method I am running in a school and I necessitate my printer the ink tank got low and so I toped it up and put it reverse in and the printer tells me that there is at present no ink so I put in a innovative ink tank in and it told me there was superior for ink so it put the previous tank reverse in and it tranquil tells me there is no ink so I imagine there must be a reset for the ink tank for the Canon PIXMA MP150 so as I necessitate to utilize my printer I put in the innovative ink tank reverse in my printer and at present the innovative tank is saying it is no ink so I encompass 2 full tanks and the printer tells me together have no ink so the entire I be able to say my printer is up the SHIT at present what be able to I do apart from taking it back and anticipate the hell I get someone to assist me that be able to speak English and Chinese well.

Your dead correct, the cartridges sense that they encompass been used/unfilled. I consider if you put them reverse in and it says no ink press ok and you be able to continue. I do not be familiar with how to reset the error but I encompass reason to consider that you necessitate resetting the EEPROM, which is a pain. Canon PIXMA MP150 actually susceptible and I take a ink used by MP130 and place it to MP150, this apparatus told me that the ink being used previous to an the Color LED Blinking the entire the time.