Thread: Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer Manual

Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer Manual

I am having the Canon PIXMA MX870 printer which is good for multifunction. Now I am facing much problems during the network setup. I have tried to search the issues on an Internet but many times I didn't get an appropriate solutions for that. So I think that someone from your side can help me by providing some manuals which can be helpful for troubleshooting the network setup. Expecting some help along with the detailed information about the product sooner.!!

Re: Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer Manual

Many users of printer are having problems while connecting printers in the networks. I have provided you the manual of network set-up. I am sure that you can solve all your problems by referring the manual that has been provided. I would like o tell you that if you are not having deep knowledge about the networking then you should follow the instructions as mentioned in the manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless, MX350 and MX340 all-in-one printers have a panel to improve the operation that allows you to perform basic tasks by simply pressing the mode keys. There is also a feature of automatic correction of documents that provides easy to see the results and ease of reading. Meanwhile, the Auto Photo Fix II helps to correct common errors of the photos and allows you to print four separate documents in front of a paper.

You can print, scan, copy and fax from virtually anywhere in the office or home with the Wi-Fi and Ethernet. This team prepared for All-In-One networking facilitates the exchange of content across a local network without connecting cables. Take advantage of the Quick Ship feature fax Super G3 33.6 kbps. Incoming faxes can be stored in internal memory and then can be stored on a USB drive or memory card to view and save them without having to print them all.

Scan, copy or fax large documents automatically duplex quickly and effectively. The automatic document feeder (ADF) two-sided 35-sheet built-in handles everything comfortably. The scanning and storage as compact PDF "ensures smaller file sizes, perfect for saving or sending via email. With automatic duplex printing, paper feed and two-way tray with automatic opening ensures versatility and ease of use. Five separate ink tanks (PGI-520BK, CLI-521BK/C/M/Y) avoid wasting ink and save operating costs, since each can be replaced independently.

The PIXMA MX870 is a premium All-All-in-one, equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder 35 sheets and connectivity Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Print, scan, copy, fax and print photos directly.
    • Printing, scanning, copying and faxing
    • Wi-Fi and Ethernet
    • Super G3 Fax
    • Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 35 sheets at high speed
    • 5 individual ink tanks

Canon adopting the ISO standard, widely implemented in the sector, to measure the velocities of printing and copying. This facilitates selection of appropriate PIXMA true function of printing performance. The PIXMA MX870 offers ISO speeds of 9.4 ESAT ipm for black and white documents and 6.1 ipm for color documents. The automatic correction software offers exceptional scans documents easy to read even with color documents that combine pictures and text. Auto Photo Correction II corrects many common photographic errors and optimizes the quality of photographic image.