Thread: Canon MultiPASS C555 InkJet Printer Manual

Canon MultiPASS C555 InkJet Printer Manual

After installing the MultiPASS C555, I am facing lot of problems. I am not saying that the printer is giving an issues but I don't have much knowledge about the printers. Also each and every time I can't afford an engineer to call up to fix the issues (matter of TIME and MONEY). So thought that someone from your side may help me. I think that the manual is the good option for fixing problems that arise during the networking and other things. So it would be appreciable if someone posts some manuals about the mentioned printer. Also the detailed information would be grateful about the products since I am not knowing about the Canon MultiPASS C555.

Re: Canon MultiPASS C555 InkJet Printer Manual

I am sure that the manual provided below will help you. There are many settings that are described in the manual in different situations. Only the thing that you would have to remember is to follow the steps accordingly. Initially don't try to do any R and D with your printer. Once you get enough ideas you can try troubleshooting for fixing an issues.

The MultiPASS C555 is the multifunction printer (MFP) compact space saving and give clear and striking colors to all your documents. Connect to any parallel or USB port (Mac or PC) and print reports, proposals, websites, promotional materials photo quality up to 720 x 360 dpi. Send and receive faxes on plain paper in full color at a super fast speed. Make color copies for meetings and presentations. In addition, scan / scan your color photos, arts, text and more than 600 dpi (300 dpi optical) just by pressing a button.

I am providing you with an information of the COPIER, hope that it helps you.
    Scanning Resolution
    Monochrome Copy: 360 x 360 dpi
    Copy Color: 360 x 360 dpi
    Print Resolution: 360 x 360 dpi
    Reduction:
    Reduction of 70%, 80%, 90%
    Expansion:
    150%, 200% (Instant Color Mode Only)
    Number of Copies
    "Black and White: Max. 99 copies
    -Color: 1 copy

You can use the Pelikan ink for your printer. The advantages of the Pelikan ink for Multipass C555: pigment ink on the black cartridge for text clearer, smudge limited, better resistance to weathering and moisture resistance. Do not hesitate to print your photos, even those that you feel less successful. The inks are specially formulated for this printer as part of a home user or office. All Print Rite cartridges are manufactured and tested with the intransigence of an integrated quality control and in an environment of "clean rooms".