Thread: Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate

Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate

I have recently bought a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard to work with my computer running Windows Vista. Everything works fine in my system, except that the Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate. Actually, when my system is started back after hibernate, the keyboard freezes. Then, I cannot get it working until and unless I remove it from the plug and insert it again. If there is any solution to solve this issue, then kindly reply immediately.

Re: Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate

I am having the same problem with my keyboard, that is the Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate. The surprising fact is that I am using the Windows Vista operating system too. It seems that there is some sort of conflicting issue between the keyboard and this particular operating system. Even I have not been able to solve this issue. So, even I need some help regarding this topic.

If the problem that the Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate is a genuine problem being faced, then the officials must release some solution for this problem. Well, you will have to call your computer engineer, so that he can look into what is causing the problem. He may do some setting that will eradicate the issue. Otherwise, you will have to stop bringing your system into hibernate.

Hello there.....

I guess that the system file of the hibernate has a problem that is causing the Illuminated Keyboard to not work after getting back from that mode. Formatting the system can be used as a solution for fixing this issue. But, I cannot assure you that the issue will be solved. But, it is better to try something than nothing.

All the best.......

Just make sure that proper drivers have been installed, with respect to Windows Vista. This is so because such errors can be caused if wrong drivers are installed and thus, causing incompatibility. Well, even after installing the correct drivers, if the problem persists, then there is something wrong with the keyboard itself. Switching the keyboard with a new one will help you in this situation.

The conflicts in the system components and the operating system may be causing the issue that the Illuminated Keyboard is not working after hibernate. You will have to find the conflicts and eliminate them. Only after that, there is a chance of getting rid of this problematic situation. It will be a tough time for finding the conflicts. The hardware and software evaluation wizard will provide to be of some help to you.