Thread: Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer Manual

Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer Manual

I am newbie to the setup for the printers. My cousin had ordered the PIXMA iP4700 printer and when we got delivery he is out of station.!! Now I am not having much knowledge about installing and doing the set-up. Then I thought that it is right time to do some new things. So i thought that with the help of manual I can try to install it. Since you have solved many problems of mine, I am requesting you to do more favor by providing me with the manuals of Canon PIXMA iP4700. Along with that provide some detailed information about this product.

Re: Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer Manual

I am sure that the below manual will definitely help you in doing the set-up of your printer. Since you are doing it for the first time, I would like to suggest you to follow the instructions mentioned in the manuals properly so that later you will not have to face any issues. Even you can do the trouble-shooting once you get this manual.

The PIXMA iP4700 photo printer is A4 reference. Offering a fast document printing and printing high quality photos, it also has additional features, such as printing directly onto a DVD or two-sided printing easier. The following are the Characteristic of it :
    • A4 photo printer reference
    • ISO Speed 9.2 (mono) / 8.1 (color) ipm (ESAT)
    • Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi and ink droplets 1pl *
    • Print borderless 10 x 15 cm in about 20 seconds *
    • 5 individual ink tanks
    • Auto duplex, printing on DVD / CD media feeding 2 inputs
    • PictBridge

The PIXMA iP4700 is an A4 printer that combines high-end speed and superior quality photo prints. Produce photos in vivid colors with a startling level of detail as well as documents of professional quality. Canon supports the standard ISO standard for measuring the speed of printing. You can easily choose the PIXMA suits you best in you based on the actual speed of printing documents. The PIXMA iP4700 offers ISO speeds ESAT 9.2 images per minute for monochrome documents and 8.1 images per minute for color documents.

The PIXMA iP4700 allows you to effortlessly produce professional quality prints. The FINE print head and Canon ink droplets 1pl upscale allow an exceptional resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The smallest details are well reproduced with stunning clarity *. The speed does not, however, the night of exceptional quality. Through its print engine upscale, professional quality printing at 10 x 15 cm is possible in approximately 20 seconds *.

The automatic duplex unit simplifies the production of two-sided printing of professional quality. With two paper trays (one tray and a rear cassette), you can load different media simultaneously. Print directly onto a DVD or CD compatible. For professional quality, use the supplied software CD-LabelPrint and easily create presentations, including text and images. Easy-WebPrint EX is an intuitive software that facilitates the retrieval, editing and printing information from the Web: organize several divisions on the same page to save paper. Auto Photo Fix II is an advanced software to correct many common image defects, including under-exposure. Using advanced technology to analyze the scene and face detection, defects such as red eye are quickly eliminated. For best results, levels of exposure of different parts of an image are optimized.

No computer needed to produce high-quality photos. With PictBridge, you can print photos directly from compatible digital cameras. ChromaLife100 + system ** provides a picture of beauty and extraordinary longevity. Use with the PIXMA iP4700 inks and Canon photo papers home, and your memories will forever remain intact. The Canon Pixma iP4700 is a good quality inkjet printer for general use with a penchant for photo printing. It's fast, cheap to run and has useful extra features like a duplexer and a CD / DVD direct printing. print black text was not the best we've seen from a Canon machine, but it is still quite adequate for print jobs on a daily basis.