Thread: How to open Logitech G5 mouse

How to open Logitech G5 mouse

My laser mouse is not working well. I am planing to open this mouse up and then repair it. I had not opened any mouse before. I want some tips and help here to open and repair the same. First of all how can I open it. Also if this does not works then which a better mouse for gaming I can go for. I will prefer to choose something from Logitech brand only. Thanks.

Re: How to open Logitech G5 mouse

You can open that by unscrewing the two screws which is located on the mouse bottom. You can just clear up dust from that. There is nothing more you can do. There are very less component provided in the mouse. It will be better if you buy a new one. There are various laser mouse available on the official site of Logitech. Just go there and look for the preferable model.

If the mouse becomes more accurate rise in frequency has a major drawback it consumes more and more resources. Get a similar Logitech G5 mouse for yourself. It is potentially very fast, with a maximum resolution of 2000 dpi. The cursor moves too fast to be precise. There is no point in repairing the old one.I had worked on this mouse and found the performance very satisfying.

I am using a Logitech G7 mouse. It is a nice mouse. There are various other models available n the similar manner. Logitech has provided its two mouse buttons to instantly reduce the resolution. There is no big deal in talking about the mouse. It is the most basic hardware. You can use of your choice. It is better that laser mouse works much smoother on games.

Have you seen Razer Imperator mouse. This mouse is designed for gamers. It comes with 7 buttons which are configurable. It is very handy and highly sensitive. The wheel is illuminated with blue as the logo carved on the hull. The grip on the mouse is great. Go on google and search for best gaming mouse. You will get ample of solutions for the same. Choose anyone from that.

I am also using Razer Imperator. Laser technology enables the sensor to work on all kinds of surfaces. I had played with this mouse on FPS game where it glides well. The mouse has great performance and easy to use. It is really not worth to repair that old mouse back again. Throw it out and buy a new one without wasting much of your time. The are lots of mouse models available.

The Logitech G500 is quiet better. The sensor in that is now up to a speed of 4 meters per second there is no reason to prefer a mouse SLE and the coating has been revised, new buds appeared, the wheel is free to choose or ribbed. The G500 is available and you can get the same from the official site. I had found this mouse very comfortable to use.