Thread: Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet issue

Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet issue

My Canon pixma MP780 encompass error ##356, the LCD keeps on alternating with error ##356 and the message is "create certain printer. Press OK" and alarm pointer flashes. Be able to anybody assist me out of it. I encompass no idea what to do diminutive of throwing it out the window. I detached together side covers and the scanner glass unit. I am stuck for the reason that I cannot find the white synthetic direct.

Re: Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet issue

To come out of the above problem eliminate the Left & Right Covers and the Main Case Unit (most important cover). After that you have to eliminate the 4 mounting screws from the armature. After doing that you have to eliminate the most important Unit from the Bottom Case. Then you have to twist the most important Unit in excess of (upside down) and place on run surface. At the end you have to examine the ASF section of the most important Unit for a gap connecting the white synthetic direct and the Chassis. The size of the gap varies. Even if the gap is not able to be seen.

If the above did not work for you then you have to disconnect the suitable cables and eliminate the Logic Board from the Chassis. Loosen (do not eliminate) the 4 mounting screws (the mounting screws be able to be originate behind the logic board) on the Chassis. Then you have to re-seat the white synthetic direct so it sits flush against the Chassis. The tip of the white synthetic direct is supposed to sit to some extent inside the escalating screw hole. When seated appropriately, the gap determines to no longer be present. After that you have to tighten the 4 mounting screws without causing the synthetic direct to shift. At the end you have to reconstruct the printer and retest.

The ## 357 is the ASF paper feed location error. The sensor is not detecting the nourish rollers turn around. This might be a defective sensor or the gear on the end of the nourish roller shaft has snapped off. I am trying to resurrect a 356 struck MP750 and I am presently up to my eyeballs in gears, grease and ink My Canon Pixma MP780 cannot be twist on. I followed the entire commands from Canon: unplug, plug on wall outlet and log off from system but it would not run.

Subsequent to the entire the trying to start the Cannon printer, I purchased an innovative HP all-in-one for less than $250 as an alternative. Apologetic they encompass these types of troubles. The Cannon be supposed to give you a number of respond. I encompass encountered this difficulty more than a few times - every time the difficulty encompass been that the room my MP780 is standing in has become too cold. What I do to attach my printer is presently to turn up the heat in the room, hang around an hour and then turn the printer off and on once additional.

Adjusted and I was prepared to throw the thing out the window too. On the other hand I tried one most recent thing which solved the difficulty instantaneously. Inside the printer, besides the white synthetic wheels/gears that were slipping and making the horrifying grinding noise I revealed a synthetic moving part with a spring. I used a long screwdriver, reached inside to the right where the print head regularly is sitting and pushed that thing back in anticipation of it clicked. Subsequently instance I associated the power cable the gears were not slipping and grinding to any further extent and the printer is running extremely well again. Biggest difficulty for me then was to reassemble the complete thing back together all over again.

You necessitate eliminating the print head and soaking it in rubbing alcohol overnight. I in addition utilize a diminutive chemical sprayer that I fill with warm water and straight at together the pads and the jets. It often determines to take more than a few soakings and washings to eliminate the entire of the dried ink. Moreover the print head is clogged, or else there's some additional problem with the print head. I do not be familiar with regarding that accurate model, but the majority Canon printers let you eliminate the print head by flipping a lever and taking out the print head mutually with the entire the cartridges.