Thread: Logitech QuickCam Communicate black screen issues

Logitech QuickCam Communicate black screen issues

I have a problem with the Logitech QuickCam Messenger, I see very well when I'm in the MSN options or discution but if I want to take a photo through the icon of the webcam is on the job Working, Windows answers me: "Failed creation of the preview video. Check the connection of peripheral and make sure the peripheral is not used by another application or another user "and that, even if I stop completely Msn Messenger after me who is the only application capable of using the webcam. Can anybody know the issue. Please help.

Re: Logitech QuickCam Communicate black screen issues

I think there is no firewall has been found on your system or the firewall you use is unknown. If you are not using a firewall you should download and install or activate the Windows XP. I have exactly this problem of black screen, I am the 2nd time that I am "restoring" and I apply a test for anti-virus now trying to find a cause.

Make sure you have the latest drivers for Windows 7 to the sound card. Graphics card. Also the latest version of Windows Messenger. If your LifeCam works well and the problem only in MSN Messenger you can contact the Live product support: http://support.live.com. Once you've installed you will setup in the video of msn as a webcam and put the names of the software and walking.

To protect your computer from viruses and worms, we advise you not to open any file received via MSN Messenger, if you can not verify the source and content. You can also configure your antivirus softwares to scan the files passing through MSN Messenger. To do this:
    1. In the main MSN Messenger window, click on the menu ToolsThen click Options.
    2. Click on the tab "Messages".
    3. Under File Transfer, Check Detecting viruses in files using: .
    4. Click Travel Then select your anti-virus.

If two photos are similar, check your selection by comparing the model number (M / N) with one on your product. The model number (M / N) is generally:
    * Webcams: On a label attached to the end of the USB cable.
    Click on the Downloads tab (shown below) to see if the Logitech software is available for Windows 7. In this example, we use the webcam Pro 9000.

The Communicate STX is more subject to price wars since its release, making it much more affordable than the previous Communicate, which leaves no regrets. This also allows it to compete with the photo, a model that we like a few months ago but lost his interest in this new model, more than 20 $ less. Note that there are two versions of the STX. She said simply STX merely a microphone for taking sound, while the STX Plus includes plus a headset.

Window-opening msn (or there is all the contacts) Tools
    -Adjustment of audio and video settings
    -Next
    -Camera: the camera menu you must have the name of your cam
    - Tune the parameters of the campaign to have the best image
    - Next
    - Micro and logitech menu: - Micro: camera you if it possesses a microphone if the microphone name (eg USB) else if c is a wired microphone .