Thread: Logitech G500 Skipping

Logitech G500 Skipping

While playing counter strike whenever i press the w , a , s , d or any keyboard keys it appears as my Logitech G500 mouse is skipping that is sometimes the mouse pointer stops moving. For your information i have been using the Logitech G500 Mouse with my desktop installed with windows XP. Initially it worked almost correctly is this a hardware issue or something else. Please help me to get rid of this weird situation

Re: Logitech G500 Skipping

A little reminder seems necessary. The keyboard mouse without wire (wireless) work on a range of radio frequencies ... (27 megahertz to 256 channels in general). Therefore, during the first installation or if you are changing batteries to synchronize the transmitter (keyboard or mouse) to the receiver (256 possibilities). The simplest thing is to refer to the manual of Use. (generally small button to unlock the receiver. and little button on your mouse / keyboard to synch Under XP, for example those should not pose any problems unlike Linux where it is more uncertain Ultimate accuracy, no driver required, except in regard to advanced function keys (multimedia Internet. As an info pack keyboard / mouse from Genius with onions! (Including less subject to radio interference).

I would suggest you to do the following steps hope that this will work.

• Reinsert the batteries or install new batteries, (see if a red light under the mouse).
    • Make sure the port on which is the red light is clean.
    • Make sure the mouse is within 3 meters from the computer.
    • Make sure the surface you are on has faults that can detect the mouse, a mouse pad is recommended (the mouse movements by evaluating the reflection, it is more difficult to identify on a surface displacement uniform).
    • Replace the receiver into the USB port.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Press the Connect button (Login) to the receiver and the mouse.
    • Try the receiver to another USB port on the computer (again press the Connect button (Login) on the receiver and the mouse).
    • Try the receiver on another computer (again press the Connect button (Login) on the receiver and the mouse).

There seems a problem with your receiver and hence i would suggest you to check your Logitech G500 on a different machine to check the system compatibility faults or issus. after this has been done try redownloading the drivers from the logitech website and install the same removeing the currently present drivers. This Allows the Bluetooth module to use the native Microsoft drivers. This should resolve the error That Appears Regarding the Bluetooth Stack trial period.

I also purchased a g500 keyboard / mouse wireless Polaroid. At the beginning frequency between the terminal of the pack and the remote terminal from the TV card everything worked perfectly. And overnight, the mice no longer wanted to work. I returned to the store and he traded me everything. Since then, more problem! And even got surprised the keyboard is already discovered in the back (at the time of detection of hard disks !!!). surprising! The drivers are concrete!

I tried to put the official SMC drivers, and Windows 7 tells me that the driver is not certified and go to the manufacturer's website (if I have fallen from me there). Ruled that the only thing I can think of is to use another Bluetooth adapter as I can and will match the remote and the PS3 pad, bluetooth Dinova because I think it just goes with the keyboard.

It would appear that your mouse does not charge when the PC is off. Unless you have started two cables out of your base (1 to usb and the other to the sector) is that the USB charging is carried out. If the computer is off when the USB is turned off, so the burden does not. (Unless you go through a USB hub AC power adapter)

I solved by disconnecting and reconnecting usb, but I wish someone told me if you have a solution. I have it on a Asrock ION-DB 330HT Windows 7 x64 and I'm not biggest problem when I take a long time using it, the touchpad is as insensitive and no one can operate the cursor. Recovered by closing the lid and reopening.

have the same pb with the wireless mouse keyboard andTHE hp
    I think as expressed in the forum it is the waves that go around the building.
    in fact in tps tps the infrared camera that is over with the mouse and blinking as if someone had acted without my knowledge and I see the writing is ds duck bar in either google or msn