Thread: Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer Manual

Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer Manual

Hello. I have recently bought Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer. I am having problems while doing an installation. Since, this is my first time I am not having any experience about installing the printer. The manual that I got with the pack doesn't explain me much. I am having doubt that in future I may be facing some issues which should be solved immediately. So please provide some manual that can explain me more about the troubleshooting. Hoping that someone hanging out there will try to help me soon as possible.

Re: Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer Manual

The following manual will definitely help you in solving your problems that you are facing during an installation. I would also like to suggest you that if you are installing the printer for the first time then you should follow the instructions properly. Don't try to skip the steps that are mentioned in the manuals. Hope that you will able to solve your issue after checking the manuals.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Santanio; 10-06-2010 at 01:25 AM.

The PIXMA MP560 is an advanced all-in-one photo printer designed for home and small offices. Thanks to the Wi-Fi capability, the automatic two-sided printing and five individual ink tanks, you can combine outstanding quality with versatility. The following are some features of it :
    • Printer all in one advanced Wi-Fi
    • ISO Speed ESAT 9.2 / 6.0 ipm black and white / color
    • 9600 dpi, 1 pl, 10 x 15 cm in 39 sec.
    • 5.0 cm TFT display and Easy-Scroll Wheel
    • Automatic two-sided printing, paper feed two-way
    • 2400dpi scanner
    • Photo print via PictBridge, memory cards or optional Bluetooth

Multifunction compact offering high quality printing and high-end features. This premium price competitive for users demanding higher produces prints with a resolution of 9,600 dpi using a micro-nozzle pl. It has a navigation wheel, PictBridge compatibility and memory card slots for total versatility. I have described about the Printer Functions :
    • Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
    • Print Engine: InkJet 5-ink with 1pl Micro-Nozzles, FINE print head system and Contrast MORE
    • Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: about 39 seconds (Std)
    • Print Speed Black: About 9.2 ipm
    • Speed impr. color: Approximately 6.0 ipm
    • Ink Cartridges: 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-520BK, CLI-521BK, CLI-521C, CLI-521M, CLI-521Y)
    • Black Ink Tank

A CANON MP 560 with a black cartridge + 1 game cartridge (3 color and 2 black), which brings the machine. Price level, so good, it is wireless, easy to setup and use, are separate color cartridges on the net, nothing to bother looking at other manufacturers because it loses the gauge ink level very practical, it has a screen independent printing photos. Besides the print quality is really top CANON. There's not a hesitation on this product. It is true that at the start, a diesel is a bit 80s, but once some cons, everything is good, even in silent mode to configure the software CANON. The scan is hyper accurate, hard to see the difference in direct copy. Do not hesitate, this machine will not trouble you much.!!

Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage or the type of paper used. Does not take into account data processing time on the host computer. The time to first copy on plain paper is measured according to ISO / IEC 24 735, Annex D. Copy speed ESAT with ADF on plain paper is measured in accordance with ISO / IEC 24 735. Ink yield may vary with photographs or printed materials, applications software used, print mode and type of paper used. For information on performance, visit www.canon.es / ink / yield.