Thread: Remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam

Remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam

Hello friends,

I am having a remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam. I am very much keen for some security issues and because of this I need to know if it is possible for the remote control of this camera through Windows Vista that I have running in my system?

All possible replies and suggestions are very mush appreciated. I am waiting for suitable comments.

Re: Remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam

Hello there, I suppose that you will have to get some third party software for the remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam. Search for the software on the web and get download the same. After you install it in your system, you will be surely able to control the camera remotely. Just make sure that you get the software according to the system configuration that you have.

I am using the software called Roborealm for the remote control of any camera. So, I guess that the remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam is also possible with the help of this software.

You will have to get the latest version of this software so that the Windows Vista operating system will be supported by the software. I am making you aware of this because there are some softwares that are incompatible with Windows Vista.

Even if the particular software used for the remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam is incompatible with Windows Vista, then there is no need to worry. This is because you will just have to troubleshoot the software and use the recommended settings for it in your system. I can assure you that this method works because I have been able to work with several softwares incompatible with Windows Vista with this method.

As the name suggestes, Wia Webcam Server is a webcam server. You can apply the logic of remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam with the help of this server software. For the configuration of this server software, you will be simply guided how to go about it, when you start the installation.
    I hope that your required settings will be done with the help of this software. All the best.

Hello again,

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions on the Remote PTZ of Logitech Quick Cam. Well, I have not tried anything till now. I will be trying them out today. If I get any problem while trying out the methods, I expect help from you people again.

Thank you once again, have a nice time.....

Dont worry!!!!!!!! All your queries and problems are always welcome. We will be providing with any sort of help for your issues. Well, for this issue, I hope that it will be solved by the solutions that are given in the above posts. Anyways, stay connected!!!!!!!!