Thread: Philips P4C headphone issue

Philips P4C headphone issue

I have plugged two dissimilar pairs of headphones into my system but my system's not even picking them up, so no sound comes out and it’s as if they are not there. On my previous system a diminutive window used to pop up asking me what I would plugged in so that I might utilize them, why does this system not. Do I necessitate to install or switch something on to create it pick them up. Are they plugging and play. If you know any suggestions for this then you can reply to this post.

Re: Philips P4C headphone issue

The headphones are forever plug and play. The merely reason your previous system did what you described was for the reason that it had it built into the sound drivers. You necessitate going to sound properties in the control panel to create certain there are drivers installed and that the sound volume is turned up. Are individual’s headphones innovative. Create certain it the headphones with sharp shape tip runs in system (similar to the tip of a pencil).

Do you encompass exterior speakers. More often than not you plug the headphones into the speakers; there's a port to plug them in. You might look at your sound alternative in your Control Panel. Observe if you be able to set it up on msn or yahoo, the setting for yahoo is at >messenger >preferences > calling and audio it seems that a group of people encompass been having tribulations extremely comparable to mine, but a bit additional problematical.

If your headphones are USB then you would necessitate a driver for them, but otherwise if they are stereo headset jacks then you determine to necessitate making certain you plugged them into the accurate port on the back of your system. If they are plugged in correct, then it might merely be that the mic/headset is muted in your sound settings for your system. You be supposed to encompass an image in the bottom right corner of Windows that looks similar to a diminutive speaker. Twice hit it off it and you determine to get a sound settings window that you are able to facilitate or put out of action alternative and you are able to modify the volumes of every sound category.

If you right hit it off on your diminutive speaker image at the bottom right corner and select "Playback apparatus" you be supposed to get a window pop up that looks similar to get a picture. Look in there and create certain the microphone is turned up. In addition are you plugging your headphones in the green color jack in the frontage of the system or back of the system. I am not certain if the jack on the CD/DVD drive determine to run similar to that or not.

When I plug a couple of headphones into the headphones jack on my laptop (I encompass tried a small number of dissimilar pairs), the sound comes out of the right ear the entire of the time, but you encompass to jiggle the cable to get it to come out of the left side. Some cards with the l-shaped connector seem to run superior, but you tranquil encompass to play approximately with it. Might it be probable that it's a difficulty with the sound card or the corporeal connector for the headphone jack, or might the entire the headphones I have tried encompass a difficulty I need some assist here.

Regularly a headphone has 2 pins (3.5 mm jack). Additional frequently they are of dissimilar colors, i.e., Green (for the speakers) and Red (for the microphone). Create certain weather you encompass associated to the individual audio ports. Even subsequent to if you face the similar problem, create certain with the headphone by concerning it to a dissimilar apparatus.