Thread: Logitech Performance Mouse Stuttering and Lagging

Logitech Performance Mouse Stuttering and Lagging

Recently purchased a brand new Logitech Performance Mouse MX roughly a week and a half ago, the whole thing seems to work well apart from that I am getting some lag & stuttering issues with the mouse. I'm not convinced why. It gets pretty sluggish when moving left to right from time to time. I turned up my cursor speed to see if that helps, but finally it does not helps at all. Has anybody faced such kind of issue in past can surely help me out how did you get rid of this problem. Help me please.
    Last edited by Narmad; 09-06-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Re: Logitech Performance Mouse Stuttering and Lagging

Logitech crossed the last obstacle commonly encountered with optical mice. There seems a hardware failure since you are facing a problem of mouse stuttering and lagging so if you are not aware of why the problem is there i would suggest you to go for a drivers check since the drivers seems to be not correctly installed and hence try installing the drivers on your system from the Logitech Website this will surely help you to get rid of this problem. But anyways if the problem persists then the best possible solution is to contact the customer care.

The miniature, wireless receiver that hang about in your notebook and lets you attach devices as you want them. May have not been receiving the signals from the laptop properly that’s why the best solution would be to Learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver from the user manual. Try configuring it once again Prior to that remember to charge the Mouse fully without failing sometimes low charging can also cause such issues. If the issue is not resolved still try to take some sort of help from the vendor from where you have purchased the mouse. The vendor will help you to get it configured correctly on your system

Thus the earliest generations of optical mice had such trouble with the offices that cover rehearsals showed too pronounced the same reason. Over time, technological advances have made optical sensors far more conciliatory. So much so that Microsoft announced a year ago Bluetrack its technology that allows its latest mouse to operate on a wide range of surfaces: marble, granite, carpet floors, but.. Unfortunately for Microsoft, yet the glass. SO it appears as the surface on which you are using it not proper check the mouse with a mouse pad if you do not have it then use a plain white paper.

Performance Mouse with MX, Logitech offers the first optical mouse that can run on glass office, plus course work on traditional surfaces. And Logitech is also offering its new technology Unifying to use a single radio receiver compatible with new mice and keyboards. Mice, we have certainly brought more accuracy while ridding ourselves permanently cleanups of the mechanism of the mouse, but in return are generally fussy about the choice of the surface on which they operate.

Question buttons, found naturally left click and right click and the dial-Gear Micro introduced with the MX Revolution. But ... surprise! If such a scroll wheel offers many free and notched a scroll, it does not provide automatic toggle between two modes of scrolling. For cost reasons, then exit the micro-camera and micro-engine micro-gear wheel. We then will activate the button located just below the knob to switch from one mode to another.

Among the peculiarities of the Performance Mouse MX include the presence of three LEDs on the left end of the mouse. These indicate the level of battery charge, either when using the mouse to find out what it is autonomy or even when the load itself. These same diodes act as a witness during the manual adjustment of the optical resolution of the sensor.