Thread: Firmware upgradation issue with Hp laserjet 3330

Firmware upgradation issue with Hp laserjet 3330

I have a Hp laser jet 3330 printer and it is been connected with my desktop. The problem is that I am not able to upgrade the firmware for the device. I have no idea what could have caused the problem. I tried a lot but still not able to get the things to process ell. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Any help appreciated.

Re: Firmware upgradation issue with Hp laserjet 3330

The problem is basically with the upgrade file that you have downloaded. Do check out for the thing that will surely help you out and make the essential aspects to be sorted. Do check out for the thing and make the necessary ailments to be implemented. This will do check and make it process well. So I wold suggest you to get it worked.

There is a possibility that the version of the software you have used is causing the issue. In order to make it function well or process a require it is essential and make it function well for the thing. So I would recommend you to get the things to process well as required. Do check for the issue and it would then make the things to get worked. This will then make the things to work in your way.

The problem could be well related to the operating system that you are processing for the same. In order to work well for the thing it is essential and necessary that you check out whether the operating system is able to cope well with the firmware that you have. It could be that the firmware do not have the capability to get functioned with the device firmware you have downloaded.

Try to install the firmware you have under compatible mode. This may then help you to get the issue sorted. All you need to do is to get installer.exe file and then right click on it. As it is done you need to click on install under compatible mode for Windows XP. Restart the system and then check out for the output. You may get a different solution and work as required. So check out and then implement accordingly.

Run the system under safe mode option and then check out for the same and make the essential aspects to work well for the thing. As safe mode do not have embedded feature and possibly this will help you out well for making the aspects to be sorted and get functioned as required. So check for the same and work possibly well as needed.