Thread: Mitsubishi montero radio codes

Mitsubishi montero radio codes

I am having the problem with the stereo of my 1999 Mitsubishi Montero 4WD is not working properly and every time it is asking for some type of code regarding which i am unaware as i have not set any. I have just replaced the battery of the vehicle and after that i have lost the voice of my stereo. So please help me to find the solution of it. Thank you.

Re: Mitsubishi montero radio codes

As per my knowledge the best you can do is to contact the manufacturer of the vehicle and explain them the problem of your and you will get the best help that they can provide you. I also have same kind of problem and i have taken their help and they helped me with the radio code and now i am able to use my stereo. So you also do the same.

Hey just do as i said and you will unlock the code of your stereo. Just remove the stereo and check back of it. Now note down the serial code written behind it, note it down. Also note the chassis and model number too. Now go to the dealer with proof of vehicle ownership. They will unlock the same with the help of the manufacturer online info service.

I am having the same problem in which i am unable to get the code of the radio which is very frustrating for me. So i have finally called up the Mitsubishi regarding my problem and they sent a executive who had given me the Radio code which i have used and the stereo is unlocked. This service they offer for free. So do the same.

Just call on to 800-222-0037 and provide them the information given below they will give you the code for your stereo.
    1. Personal information
    2. Provide the VIN
    3. 3. Provide the radio code which is on the top left corner of the
    4. radio (This will differ from yours)
    5. Get the Code from customer service
    6. On the radio
    7. Enter the Code
    8. This service are free

If your radio is asking for the four digit code then i can give you the code of my Car which i got when my stereo is asking for the code from the Mitsubishi. All you have to do is start the radio and enter "6713" and see whether it is working for you or not. And also let me know about the code if it is working for you.