Thread: Problem with HP laserjet 1200 printer

Problem with HP laserjet 1200 printer

I use a desktop machine and have connected HP laserjet 1200 printer to it. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the printer. The printer makes a terrible noise. Its just not working well. I have been facing this problem since long. Have tried to work out with the same but not able to perform or get results. Please help me out. I use Windows Xp.

Re: Problem with HP laserjet 1200 printer

I suppose that the printer cartridge is causing the issue. You need to replace the cartridge and then check out for the thing. This will really then help you out for sorting the thing and make the essential aspects to be worked well. So perform the act that is replacing the cartridge and then check for the thing. This will surely let you to get to make the issue that you are facing to be sorted.

Another way through which you can perform the act to get functioned is by taking the device to the service center and make it repaired. This could be that some hardware defect is caused and due to the same reason the device is making a lot of noise. So contact Hp support for the same. They will service the device well for you and make the essential aspects to be performed and worked well. Do check for the thing.

Check out for the outbin roller or the cartridge motor. It could be that they are having the issue and is not able to process or work well and this has lead to cause the noise. Possibly the fuser may be the thing that is making noise. So you need to check out for the same as well. This will surely let you to get processed. All you need to do is to process for the issue by servicing.

Do check if something may have stuck in the printer. The possibly could be some particles may have appended to the device and the noise is been caused due to the same. In order to work well or sort the issue it is necessary that you perform the act as required. Check for the particles and clean them up. This will help.

Take the device to the HP support or service center. They will help you in out well for making the aspect as required to work well. The device will then be able to support the system and the device will be able to perform as necessary. So check out and get it functioned. This is necessary that you perform well for the same. Do check out.

You need to replace the printer and then get device to perform well. You will then be able to get the thing to process for you. I would recommend you to get it replaced by HP. You will then be able to sort the thing. This will surely help you out and then the HP printer would work fine for you.