Thread: 59.C0 printer error message on Hp color Laserjet 5550

59.C0 printer error message on Hp color Laserjet 5550

I have a HP color Laserjet 5550 printer and it is been attached to the desktop machine which is been installed with Windows Vista. The problem is that one day a paper was stuck in my printer and so I performed the action that needs to be taken by using the procedure by HP support. But as I restart the printer by power recycling I get an error message as 59.C0 error. I do not know what could have made this to cause. Please do help. Thank you.

Re: 59.C0 printer error message on Hp color Laserjet 5550

You need to reset the ETB of the printer. This will then let you to get to a better and good conclusion. Do check for the issue and then make the certain possible ailments to be fulfilled as required. You may then be able to perform the act as required and sort the issue. I hope this will surely let the things to be worked. So check out and make it function as required.

You may need to replace the engine. Do check out for the thing and then work accordingly as required or necessary. It will surely let you to get to a particular solution and make the essential stuff to be worked. So it would be better that you perform the act as required and then let to get to a better solution. You can then make things to work in your way.

I would suggest you to take the device to the service center and then make the necessary ailment to be fulfilled and sort the thing as required. You should take the device to the Hp support and then check out for the service. They will check out the device and then make the aspect to be sorted well for you. So work accordingly.

The problem can be solved well by resolving the issue with the ETB of the same. All you need to do is to check out by resetting the ETB. DO perform the act and then look out for the same. The issue will then be solved well and the device will be able to perform as required. So check for the same and make the certain implementation.

Perform a clean installation of the system and then get to work with the function well. I hope this will then surely let you to get the aspects to be sorted well. The operating system nay not be supporting the device well and hence you are getting the error message. So perform the act as needed and required. You will then be able to perform the same. So do check out.