Thread: Help uniden pmr845 walkie talkies Problems

Help uniden pmr845 walkie talkies Problems

I am having an issue that i need to solve. Actually i am having the UNIDEN PMR845 Walkie-talkies which is 4way. In which two of not working properly i.e. they can only talk but can not receive the message. I have tried lots of thing but nothing working for me. So please help me for finding the solution of UNIDEN PMR845 Walkie-talkies problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help uniden pmr845 walkie talkies Problems

As per my knowledge there might be some fault in your gadget and you need to repair the same otherwise it will not perform as per your need. So find out the service center of Uniden which is nearer to your location and fix the problem of your device. If it is under warranty then they will be fix without any charge.

I think before moving toward the repairing of the same you have to make the changes in the setting of the phone which might be the reason behind the not receiving message. If that also does not work then i will advise you to contact the customer support of Uniden and discuss the problem and they might solve your issue easily. So call then up.

Thanks a lot for the all help that you have given me regarding the thing that i have asked about and working of the same. But let me tell you some of the important aspect of the device. When i am using uniden pmr845 walkie talkies some time the voice is receiving by the faulty device. Hope this will help to find the solution of it.

This clearly seems that the phone is not having any other then loose connection problem which might be the internal. So it is better to take it to the service center and fix the issue by shouldering the faulty connection or the loose connection. Also let us know about the solution if it works for you. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxforu View Post
    This clearly seems that the phone is not having any other then loose connection problem which might be the internal. So it is better to take it to the service center and fix the issue by shouldering the faulty connection or the loose connection. Also let us know about the solution if it works for you. Thanks
    Hey thanks a lot i have tried the same and the problem related to the uniden pmr845 walkie talkies is got resolved and now i can get both the walkies talkies working.