Thread: HP laserjet 3900 issue with fax

HP laserjet 3900 issue with fax

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have connected Hp laserjet 3900 printer. The problem is that when receiving a fax i get a message as incoming call. After that it gets paused for 30 secs and then sayed No fax detected. I get this error message. Why is this happening? Please help me out so that i can make the things and the device to respond well. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: HP laserjet 3900 issue with fax

The problem can be sorted well. All you need to do is make the printer work in fax mode only and in fax configuration set the ringing count to one. Then you need to check out by from any other number and verify it. This will then help you out well and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled and sorted. Do check for the same and make it work well for you.

It could be that he driver you have installed for the printer is not able to cope well or process as required. So in order to make the device to function well. This will surely help in sorting the problem. I would suggest you to make the necessary ailments to be implemented. All you need to do is to get a fresh copy of the driver and then install it to the system. Process out and then restart the system. Check for the output.

There can be a possibility that the driver is not able cope well with the system. This could be with the incompatibility of the driver with operating system you use. So in order to get sort of the thing you need to install the driver under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This can be done by installing the application by right clicking on the installer.exe file. Sort the thing. This will surely help out and sort the thing else.

Another way through which you can make the possible ailments to be fulfilled is by performing a clean boot service. All you need to do is to hit enter, Now choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then restart the system. Now this will surely let you to get to better solution. Check out.

Run the system under safe mode option and then check out by installing the driver for the device. You need to check out as safe mode do not have any embedded feature and hence it is essential that you perform the act as required. This will surely then let the features to be processed and function as required. Do check out and make the things to work. This may work.

Reinstall the driver. This may also let the device to function as required. You need to process the thing well by accessing to control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now select the desired program that you need to remove. As it is been done you may then be able to perform the required act. Restart the system and then install the fresh copy of the same. This may help.