Thread: HP Laserjet 1018 drivers for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

HP Laserjet 1018 drivers for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

My HP Laserjet 1018 printer is been connected to the Macbook Pro that I use. It is been installed with Mac OS X Snow leopard. The problem is that the device is not able to function well with the system, I have no idea for the thing why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can then sort the issue and make it to function accordingly. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: HP Laserjet 1018 drivers for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

The issue is with the operating system that you use. This is because that the driver is not supporting with the system that you use. So it would be better that you get the associated driver that may support the system well and make the issue to be sorted well for you. It can be done and process well for you. All you need to do is to contact the Apple support for the thing and get the driver. You may then be able to work well and make the driver to respond which will then lead the printer to function.

For your information there is no driver support for the operating system that you use. So in order to make it function you need to use other operating system. Try to run the system under Windows Xp or any other which will then let the device to function and in which it will be able to cope. So check for the required ailment and fulfill the task. This may let the device to function

You may get the support driver from the HP in order to make the device to function. Check out on Hp support page and then let the desired application and thing to work well. This will then help you out well and make the required essential to be sorted. All you need to do is to get the required download from the support page and check out for the system that it supports. This will then let you to get the issue sort and make the ailments to be fulfilled. Do look out.

The possibility quite seems with HP support. This is because the application or the driver that is about to get cope is essential to work out for the same. There is a possibility that the driver you have is not able to gel up with the system that you use. So in order to work well and make the essential aspects to be sorted you need to get processed with the same.