Thread: HP LaserJet 2550n Printer not functioning

HP LaserJet 2550n Printer not functioning

Hello. I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed a Hp LaserJet 2550n Printer to the system. The problem is with the printer. It is that hen I take the print it is only able to print the first page and it would not print the rest of it even if there are more than 1 page. I really do not know what could have been the issue? I have no idea regarding the same. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work well.

Re: HP LaserJet 2550n Printer not functioning

The problem that you are facing is with the driver that may have been installed. Do check out for the same. I would suggest you to check out for the fresh copy of the installer or the driver. This is because the driver may have been corrupt and is not able to cope well with the thing. So in order to check out and process for the same it is essential that you do look and process as required. You need to get another copy and get it installed to the system.

You need to perform a reinstallation of the application. All you need to do is to get access to the control panel option and then to the add/remove program and then select the desired application. As it is been done you need to click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh new copy of the application or the driver. This may let you to get a better solution.

Check for the configurational settings that may be assigned to the printer. Try to set up to print from the last one to the first one that will help to solve the issue. It will definitely help you out to get sort the thing that you are not able to work well. If this do not help you well then it would be better that you reinstall the application for the printer. Check out.

There can be a possibility that the application or the driver that is been installed under the system is not able to cope well. So there can be a compatibility issue. All you need to do is to perform a clean boot service. This can be done by typing msconfig in the search box option and ht enter. Now all you need to do is to choose Hide all Microsoft service under selective startup. Disable the service and then restart the system. So look for the output. I hope things may then work in your ways.

Run the system under safe mode and then try to start the system. As it is been done you then need to check out by installing the application under safe mode as it do not have embedded features and applications. This would then let out to make the necessary aspects to be worked well for you. So do check out and make the essential aspects to be processed. This will help.