Thread: Apple TV Standby Mode via Logitech Remote

Apple TV Standby Mode via Logitech Remote

I just got a Logitech Harmony remote control; I have work in this area perfect for my video settings with one exception (cable, DVD receivers, high definition TV, Apple TV, XtremeMac's HDMI switch). When I quit or exit as the activities do not go into standby mode, Apple TV, which in the real world is an apple remote control by holding the play button for 6 seconds. Whether there is a way to achieve this so Apple TV will enter standby mode, when I turn it off?

Re: Apple TV Standby Mode via Logitech Remote

Basically, you need to change the 'close button' is to put the other commands use the power settings. It's easy to do, if the command already exists. Check the remote control harmony Apple device mode to see if there is anything like that. If so, then adjustments, equipment installation part of the power settings.
    If not, you may need to call technical support, and adjust their 'game' command, and enter the time, as a new command called the standby.

Is there any simple method to get AppleTV for playing better and the harmony remote? I tried to learn way, but it does not seem to choose up all the signals. I heard that "Apple Remote" is the Logitech database device, there is no requirement for learning but I am not able to find it. I think all the front people already figured that.

I think this is the last night and just choose "from the field of digital music server, iPod Universal Dock." I then changed its name to Apple TV. All commands and ready to use, I have done the set up, down, left, right and play, rewind, fast forward all the corresponding settings. Well, I have set menus and buttons are directed to the Apple menu button, so they are in my 880 the same thing.