Thread: My logitech x530 speaker is dead

My logitech x530 speaker is dead

I loved these speakers, worked perfectly in view of the fact that I purchased it, the recent past, no power, no sound no green light, checked the entire connections, stimulated the AC power cord to an innovative confirmed power plug nothing. Headphones run. From the front speaker jack is there a reset button or something I have missed. I do not desire to part with this speaker system. I presently had the similar thing occur to my z-680. I actually love these speakers and do not desire to lose them. Tried to replace the fuse but nothing occurred.

Re: My logitech x530 speaker is dead

Presently an aside, if you similar to the looks of the 5.1 Logitech speakers but do not encompass the room for 5 speakers and a subwoofer. Check out the Logitech X-230 2.1 system. I purchased them a couple months ago and they rock. Extremely low deformation at high volume and bass to burn. I turned them up to presently regarding max. vol. (btw the home theater has by no means even been close to max vol., it would smoke the system speakers and regarding 1/2 vol.).You determine to in addition save regarding $60 with the 2.1's in excess of the 5.1's and save a ton of room, on and approximately your desk.

I was wondering if anyone’s had this difficulty and be familiar with how to fix it (if probable at the entire). OK so I encompass a Logitech X-530 5.1 speaker system. Had them for a couple years at present, but recently if I shift the volume knob on the back of the woofer, the woofer dies out and merely the satellites produce several sound, if I press down on the knob, it runs extremely well till I let go. If I turn it down a ways it runs extremely well without having to press in on it, messing with the generally volume knob on the FR speaker does not kill off the woofer, nor does turning the bass up or down in my software. Any assist by means of this would be significantly esteemed.

I be familiar with it is not the fix you are looking for, but I recommend that you presently turn the bass up the entire the method on the woofer, and utilize the volume control on the PC to raise and lower it. Otherwise you determine to necessitate taking it in and encompassing it repaired. Did the person doing the run reinstall the software and drivers that run the sound card subsequent to installing the innovative motherboard. Are you working the onboard sound card or do you encompass an aftermarket sound card installed in it.

Is the speaker jack plugged into the right hole at the reverse of your system. If that's the motherboard CD, then the audio driver is supposed to be on there, almost certainly in the Drivers\XP folder. Or you are capable to download and install the most recent version I might locate it. Hit it off Resources > Drivers on the left, then choose Onboard Audio, CMI9761, Windows XP and hit it off the Next button to download. Reboot subsequent to installing, then you have to go to the Control Panel > Sounds & Audio Devices to create certain it's installed and running appropriately.

Is the speaker connector determinedly plugged into the accurate hole (moreover Spk or Line-Out). Then you have to go to the Start then you will had to go to the option called Control Panel and then to the System and after you have to go to Hardware tab and at the end to Device Manager button. Are there several yellow or red flags beside some of the entries. Right-click and choose Properties for any flagged entries and post back with the contents of the apparatus Status box. It the entire say this apparatus is running.

You try revolving the left level down the entire the way and observe what occurs. Maintain the left level down the entire the way and maintain the right one up the entire the way for the duration of these tests. If that does not run try pressing down on the top of the case--but not the keyboard--by the system. Do not be frightened to put some weight on it. Create certain you are playing a song that's decorously loud/constantly filled with sound or presently utilize a constant tone loop that would almost certainly run. If you get sound when you are pressing down that means there's a short in the wire or it's not plugged in the entire the method. Then the entire you necessitate to do is plug in it superior if it's not plugged in (of course, that's merely logical right lol). If there's a difficulty with the wire, or you do not hear several sound at the entire, you necessitate a new speaker--sure you might try updating your drivers, but it's a long-shot. Depending on the maker/model there be supposed to be a sticker on the speaker congregation particularly placed for ordering that part. I have not seen mean on Acer's, but you be able to frequently locate the part by searching for the model number.