Thread: Need a Wireless speakers to work with Harmony Remote

Need a Wireless speakers to work with Harmony Remote

I want to configure my wireless speaker with my harmony remote. Here I am trying to configure my home theater system with the remote. Now all things is done only the remote settings for wireless speakers is pending. I have a old speaker with me. I want to buy a new one for the same. Which one is nice especially that supports the remote. And second thing does there is difference in sound quality as compare to wired cable.

Re: Need a Wireless speakers to work with Harmony Remote

The wireless speakers can not be regarded as components of high fidelity. Indeed, the transmission of music over the air requires a lot of digital processing and analog. This multiplication of treatments is the enemy of high fidelity. However, we should not conclude that everything is bad. Instead, there are several interesting products on the market, depending on your need.

I am using Parrot sounds system. It is nice wireless sound system. If you buy the kit of this speaker set you will get a Bluetooth adapter, which you can use on the usb port of your system. It is sold separately by Parrot. The latter must be compatible with the Bluetooth A2DP audio protocol (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). It is a nice tool.

I use a Logitech speaker. The timing of the speakers is very simple. You have to properly connect them first properly. And Once each is connected to an electrical outlet, just press the sync button at the bottom of the chamber and start the search on the PC. The operation, which lasts only a few seconds. Note that the power cord for each speaker is supplied with a length of about 2 m.

It is not really hard to configure a wireless speaker system. You have to just connect them properly to system. Once everything is connected, a message indicates that while the speakers are turned on and then you can hear the sound. It is preferable to open the volume control panel in Windows and monitor the level of player. Indeed, as the speakers are not graded or equipped with a screen indicating the volume, it helps avoid unpleasant surprises.

Parrot sound speaker is nice. But you can expect to use these speakers via Bluetooth to watch your videos. That is the thing it lacks in this. The latency of the wireless technology means that the sound is a gap of several seconds from the image. It is higher in that. But it is possible to connect the speakers on wired mode. The speakers are nice but looks short.

It is necessary that the connection between speaker and a mobile phone must be enough comfortable to configure and install. If you are going to use a phone then it must be compatible with Bluetooth audio. In this mode you can sync you pc via phone ore remote. But the volume control is deactivated and it is controlled from the speakers. The audio quality is as good in wireless speaker.