Thread: Problem on logitech z-2300 speaker

Problem on logitech z-2300 speaker

Does anyone have the video on how to attach the speakers. My left speaker on my z-2300 set is doing the accurate similar thing. If I unconscientiously press the cone in, it starts playing. My right speaker is in addition a diminutive fuzzy. Left speaker started crackling, and then stopped playing unless soothingly pushed. And at present it has stopped running the entire mutually. Any fix would be accommodating, as I am quite certain the warranty is not void to any further extent.

Re: Problem on logitech z-2300 speaker

I have the accurate similar predicament with my left satellite speaker. Started crackling 5 months ago, and at present it has presently died totally. I checked the speakers, from left to right channel and the speaker are extremely well. It seems to be the left female RCA connector that not responding, I encompass took it apart and test with a multi meter and originate no power flowing through the left side. On my unit, the solder wires seem to be stretched superior, nothing seems to be burnt. So far the difficulty seems to be coming from the main board, tranquil pulling it apart and testing the circuits.

So I called Logitech they told me to propel the eradicate back to them. The next weekend I tranquil encompass not returned them yet and required to do a diminutive experiment. So I took the left speaker (the malfunctioning one) apart and started to toy approximately with it. I aphorism that it was the voice coil that was challenging. In view of the fact that I did not encompass a soldering gun.

This is one of the most excellent THX speaker’s sytems I have continually had and it absolutely blows the antagonism away! It sounds presently as superior as or even superior than my Onkyo home theater system and I am amazed on how loud and authoritative this system is even at higher volumes without distorting one bit! Definitely suggest this system for anyone on a budget and requirements the most excellent sound system for your money.

First is the speaker set in service contract. It might be a broken voice coil wire. That makes association when tenderly flexed. If you encompass an ohmmeter you might calculate the resistance if it is infinite until flexed that would be an additional way to tell. You sound similar to you encompass done a small number of tests. Does the difficulty stay with the original Left Satellite if you swap right and left.

Unless it is out of order at the incurable end where the amp is wired to and be able to be soldered. I do not be familiar with of any way if it is at the cone end. If your apparatus is tranquil less than 2 years producer assurance do not imagine regarding what's wrong with it, presently contact Logitech Support Centre and deal with them. I encompass extremely superior experience. My satellites were banging from 4 years ago until at present, and I presently replaced them with newer, superior 2.5'' 8ohm midranges.

Immediately letting you be familiar with that my left satellite speaker is in addition having the similar issue. When gently pressed, the speaker determines to begin to play. Have you had this problem determined yet. Did you encompass to send the complete set back or presently detach the satellite speaker and encompass it sent in. I am a Mechanical Engineering student so I am positive I am able to fix this myself but this z2300 set is not even a year old and it does not get played extremely loud at the entire. (Immediately gets used to watch movies and what not in my room.).