Thread: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 - Video is blurry in Vista

Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 - Video is blurry in Vista

I am facing problems while using the Quickcam Pro 9000 with my operating system Windows Vista. I have tried to do many things but nothing is helping me. Actually the problem is that the video that I capture from the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 is coming very blurry. It is so unclear that I am not able to recognize the person in that video. So thought that you friends must have solved many problems like this. So please tell me how can I solve this problem.

Re: Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 - Video is blurry in Vista

I am sure that you have not updated the drivers for the Quickcam Pro 9000 properly. Because I am using that and I can say that this webcam is ideal for discussions of high quality great product that offers many options such as face tracking, making picture quality thanks to its Carl Zeiss optics. Supplied with the product already sold out the nice piece of software that hides its face, or apply effects to the video. It also works even in a very dark room!! And you are mentioning that the video is unclear. Try to update the drivers from an original site of logitech. I am sure that updating will definitely help you.

I actually like the picture superiority, the absolute software package, the features and the Vista gadgets you can download from the website. I recommend upgrading the software instantly after installing, the upgraded software has more features. Motion-detection is included in the upgraded software. I experienced no troubles with the install and was doing some fresh stuff right away. The Vista gadgets are predominantly useful and allow you to run the camera from the sidebar devoid of opening the Logitech Quick Cam application. The two gadgets are a Quick-Capture gadget and a Motion-Detector gadget. Nice.

It is of course connects through a USB plug, the cable is a resonable length, and launch the installation CD application Logitech Quickam provided. Easy to use, allows you to quickly configure the webcam to take pictures, to shoot with or without special effects. That's where we will activate, for example, the autofocus on the subject. In addition, this camera is 1 year warranty and is shipped within 24 hours. It was bought a 70 euro area. For my part, I usually find the Logitech is excellent but I am a bit disappointed by the Quickcam Pro while the 5 megapixel digital cameras good marks and webcam are also. I take this because Logitech are practically the only ones able to shoot outside without being dazzled by the sun (for me it is the best and really RightLight top), but it turn to a single image and blur the center is perfectly clear.

With a 2 megapixel CMOS sensor and a Carl Zeiss lens, hard to miss this webcam. The first time I tested, I was impressed by the picture quality, really high definition. A picture so smooth and so detailed on MSN, for face detection is very accurate. I would say the price is reasonable given its characteristics, but it's still expensive for a webcam. One for a certain category of people who love perfection. Once the chore of installing the software done, everything is impeccable.

DCET webcam support has atypical, but which is suitable for mounting on a laptop, an LCD or a tabletop stand. Installing Vista is no problem, drivers and delivery manager for the last version. The picture quality is simply exceptional. This quality, the QuickCam Pro 9000 is the course to its two megapixel sensor, but also RightLight technology, which balances an outstanding light and delivers a finely exposed picture even in difficult lighting conditions. No flickering rather than using a filter dedicated. The autofocus, efficient, adds ease of use and allows true mobility in the field of the webcam.

Note that the images highlight the depth of field, with a sharp focus on the bottom and fade a bit in the dark, thus adding to the presence of the subject. The sound quality is not inferior in any way, the filtering of background noise to ensure a clear conversation even in a charged atmosphere, while the anti-resonance is very useful when the sound is reproduced by the speakers. The manager, a flawless ergonomics, provides photo and video capture, sending e-mail and print pictures. It also offers an extensive sample video effect, like some impressive digital avatars (dinosaur, alien, cat shark) that faithfully reproduce your head movements, mouth and even eyebrows! Some additional effects (mirror inversion) are housed in the settings, complete.