Thread: Logitech Remote works with Bose Lifestyle 12.

Logitech Remote works with Bose Lifestyle 12.

I just want to ask a simple question that is there any Logitech Remote that works with the Bose Lifestyle 12. Currently I am having Lifestyle 12 system and I am looking for the Harmony remote or any Logitech remote that can be used for controlling the system with Bose’s RF? Can anybody help me for searching the Logitech Remote that works with Bose Lifestyle 12?

Re: Logitech Remote works with Bose Lifestyle 12.

As far as I know the Bose LifeStyle 12 and 5 are the devices that are controlled by the radio frequencies and the thing is that remote control is capable of only controlling infrared capable devices. Hence in short Bose LifeStyle cannot be controlled by any remote control. But I have heard that there are few exceptions in which devices can be controlled by remote control.

If you are having Bose Lifestyle 20, 25, 30, 40, and 50 systems then they can be controlled by remote control. This is possible because these devices are controlled by the Radio Frequencies with the ultra high frequencies and hence it cannot be controlled by the recent range of remotes but if you use Bose RF controller that will take the IR commands and then convert them in to RF signal so that the device can be controlled.

I listened to the system long enough. It becomes difficult to focus on the film, the bass sounds overdone; too many non-natural vibration out of that little box, and very high-end audio compression direction. Stereo imagination is non-existent. Instrument seems small as they are not consistent. All you really hear is a loud booming bass and harsh high. Is there anything I can say that the system is the case, in addition to its price; it is a lot cheaper markets like cube type system.

I am very pleased with the original 12 systems, as it is available in the campus is small enough. This is not too much nuisance to neighboring room, my roommate or anyone else. I do not have dog ears, so I cannot tell the frequency loss, but I know the system where independent speaker supercilious I will from now on, my money. I do not use my Bose system; I gave it to my father, to use it for I have done the setup for this.

I will suggest you to find a bigger speaker. There are some excellent small satellite speakers in there, but there is not really solved the physical way - a very good speaker will always be great for more than a good satellite speakers. Just let us know if you have your speakers on the size of the request, I'm sure you will get some good solution.