Thread: Logitech V450 Nano Cordless mouse scrolling issue with setpoint 4.72

Logitech V450 Nano Cordless mouse scrolling issue with setpoint 4.72

I'm buying some time ago a logitech V450 Nano Cordless Mouse Wireless 5000 Mouse BlueTrack. It works perfectly, except that the scroll wheel is very sensitive, so much so that sometimes when using it, the answer is not always as we wish. I tried to adjust the speed in the setpoint 4.72, but even same issue. Please help me.

Re: Logitech V450 Nano Cordless mouse scrolling issue with setpoint 4.72

You must exchange the assignment of the action that corresponds to the wheel: either in the corresponding setting software your mouse is in Control Panel \ Mouse. The wheel of my mouse is no longer operative for ascent and descent images. I too have the same problem. And I suspect that this is a Windows because there is no material worries and scroll wheel mouse does not act with any software.

You go to Start> Control Panel> Mouse (or printer and mouse)> Tab Buttons> Button 2 In Universal Scroll and select "Volume scrolling" put 3 + lines or technical needs require, check Use a scroll only compatible with MS Office and Scroll only in the active window. Personally it worked, so I think it will be for you as well.

In Windows click Start / Run> Enter: firefox-safe-mode> choose "Reset preferences to the defaults of Firefox"> Click "Make changes and restart. If the Mouse pane of System Preferences is open and no wired or wireless mouse is connected, your Mac will immediately begin to seek a mouse wireless (Mac OS X 10.6. In Mac OS X 10.5, the Setup Assistant opens).

Click once on the mouse to reconnect to your computer. You may have to wait a few minutes before the mouse responds. Check the batteries of the mouse. Choose Preferences menu Then choose Mouse menu Presentation. The battery level indicator is located in the lower left corner. Replace the batteries if their level is low. Remark: Select Keyboard and Mouse menu Presentation Mac OS X 10.5. To learn more about the battery level of the keyboard and mouse Mac OS X 10.5, please Desktops: Troubleshooting keyboard and mouse wireless on Mac OS X v10.5.

Do not put the mouse or receiver near electrical devices, including transmitters such as cordless phones or portable devices and other receivers or wireless mouse. A distance of 20-30 cm is recommended. Do not place the mouse or the receiver on metal surfaces or objects, such as metal rails or cables particularly long. We recommend a minimum distance of 1 meter between the mouse or the keyboard and metal objects.

Items such as wireless routers, radios, mobile phones, desk fans, fluorescent lights and large metal objects like computer cases and metal furniture can interfere with the signal from the keyboard. Try to remove those elements of the keyboard and see if the problem is resolved. this problem can occur if the micro-switch at the bottom of the mouse is not disabled. With a tip or a pencil, try disabling the button.