Thread: Logitech HID-compliant cordless mouse error

Logitech HID-compliant cordless mouse error

I bought a logitech mini mouse wireless for my laptop. In effective when I plug in my computer it is indeed a further element in "Human Interface Devices (HID)" and an element in "Mice and other device. So far so good, except that my touchpad is still active and my mouse does not work. Sometimes, the details of the device (HID panel config.) Code 10 is displayed "can not start". I think a conflict between the touchpad and mouse but I can not disable the touchpad. I also tried to change an option in the bios but it is a very limited BIOS that does not specify what kind of option on the USB port. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logitech HID-compliant cordless mouse error

Under some operating system, vista the wireless mouse is not compatible. You need to install the device. You need to go and open - right click then explore. Go to the setup - right click - Properties - Compatibility tab, set Windows XP - the bottom of the window to view settings for all user- Put on Windows XP. - Close the window. Then go to Control Panel-Mouse-tab material - MOUSE HID-Property-Driver-Updating the search for a driver-driver on my computer - let me choose Choose HID-mouse-browse-supplied disc cd / dvd cd to intall - a program once installed, click START-All Programs-iZoom works-open then right click work iZoom 7.66 - property-Compatibility - winxp and then OK.

In addition, you go to "Control Panel", double-click on "Mouse" in the window that opens, go to the tab "Enable / disable the touch pad" and coaches "Disable", then clicks "Apply" and "OK". Everything must go in order. Click on "Start", then "Run" steps: msconfig and click on "OK", go in the "Start", then uncheck the box concerning touchpad, finally restart your mobile.

It's normal that you find nothing related to the mouse card on this page normally, it should be in tab Advanced then a menu to be called Integrated Peripherals or something like that if not to return to the "yellow question mark, here is the methodology I used to resolve the worries (method found on the internet is not mine):for PCI Device I chose Update Driver ... and I let Windows automatically choose the correct file Windows finds the file there hdaudbus.sys Directory system32/DRIVERSAnd here the PCI Device with the yellow question becomes Microsoft UAA Bus Driver and from there I have had no problems installing the drivers .
    Last edited by Rawko; 09-06-2010 at 02:54 AM.

For my motherboard, mouse card drivers were accompanied by an updated windows: the KB888111. Normally this should install the Windows hotfix famous file, and then you should be able to update the driver. But me, I did not connect the cradle to the USB port but on the PS2, and the thread of the base (in the space provided for) I plugged the adapter that goes over the stream. Then I put the batteries in the mouse and keyboard.

A Mouse Port PS / 2 may appear in class MouseEven if your mouse is connected to the USB port of the computer. Also yellow exclamation point may appear on the icon Mouse Port PS / 2. When you click Mouse Port PS / 2 then PropertiesThe following error message appears on the tab General : This device is either not present or it does not work properly, or all the drivers are not installed. (Code 24). Try upgrading the drivers for this device level. The interrupt request (IRQ) 12 may be assigned to the mouse port.

You will find a pack with all the drivers to download in 5 min is long APs while after you installed, then your vaio marha correctly. Except one thing remains the PCI device APs arrive to find the driver for the moment I know it.