Thread: logitech mx revolution and mouse pad problem

logitech mx revolution and mouse pad problem

Has anyone used the MX revolution on a mouse pad because My mouse stopped moving completely there is no movement at all, the mouse just continues motionless whenever I use the mouse on a mouse pads it also does not work when I try moving it on a plain paper or similar kind of objects. It works pretty well when I use it on a table with a pattern. I have tried number of mouse pads and computers, and the performance are the same. Please help me in this matter to get rid of this logitech mx revolution and mouse pad problem

Re: logitech mx revolution and mouse pad problem

This is a weird problem and i have never heard of a problem like this ever before and i also would like to know from when you started facing this problem. If you are facing this problem from the day when you purchased the mouse or pretty recently. It appears as a problem with the drivers So try replacing the older driver with the new ones. Hope that this will solve your problem.

This appears as a hardware failure with your mouse eventually i can't say it exactly because some times it is working but if it is the case which you are saying then i would suggest you to contact the hardware support for this they only can help you out in this matter. Hope you will fix this problem soon.

My problem when setting up my pc, I put the latest revolution logitech mouse worked perfectly, there was an automatic update since there is an error and can not reinstall it blocked me saying that I have not disabled my antivirus or firewall, I even tried to "no failure" even cares, if anyone one has the solution ca be nice thank you all in advance

I said to myself it works perfectly as a basic mouse and I bought a new detail to the connectors for charging I wet the copper connectors of the mouse I think. I'm in my 3rd x. always the same charger

Via SetPoint utility, you can assign a shortcut to the selected button. The shortening is a key on the keyboard that you posted it in your game for the desired function then do not forget to affect a program to configure so produced. The default installation folder is in c: \ program files \ EAgame \ Battlefield 2. I followed to the letter and no record seems to respond

Personally, I have a M705 (easier to transport with a laptop) and I assigned the buttons "next / previous" on my mouse buttons to type "ALT + RIGHT and ALT + LEFT", it suffices to do not configure the key "ALT" in our games, and allocate appropriate actions to "LEFT / RIGHT". So I can also use the functions previous / next in my browser, explorer, word processing software, ...

Download the latest setpoint 4.60 . As a result you have to configure from the button 4 - click shortcut assignment then you just choose a touch me I've taken and walk very well except for the click wheel but okay. I have had a hand AC problem on cod4, my mouse this block of both as far as I know I have solved this problem.