Thread: Surround Sound Volume control and Logitech G35

Surround Sound Volume control and Logitech G35

I just want to know is there any method for in the upcoming upgrade to include the surround sound volume control. I will like to put my center volume lower and the entire surround sound at a very high level so that I am able to point where the sounds are coming from. I thing the surround volume is very low. The Razer megadolon gives the user an ability to alter it, is Logitech is going to provide this functionality.

Re: Surround Sound Volume control and Logitech G35

The functions of the two headphones are very close to each other. They all claim to re-use their 7.1 surround sound mix of hardware and software, a microphone, both have built-in audio controls. In terms of technology use software, the headset stereo speakers to create virtual 7.1 surround sound. Logitech 2.0 Dolby Headphone technology use to promote their own created vortex Razer drivers doing the same headset.

These two different headphones let you control their own features? The Razer find an intelligent embedded remote control connected to the braided cable box. The box can control the volume of each virtual channel, and between 7.1 and 2.0 surround sound mode switch. Also includes the packaging of the microphone, including volume, mute, and sensitivity adjustment control. Control box is the Megalodon heart, is responsible for all audio processing, therefore no software installation is required. Simply insert the USB interface and you.

Logitech G35 has all the controls on the headset. On the left of the cup with three programmable G ', can be programmed with a variety of multimedia interactive applications button. For example, you can set in iTunes, G1, G2 continuous jump to the next track, before launching to the G3. The software allows you to save each application button to switch between configuration files and configuration files, allowing you to switch between program windows. There is also a scroll wheel volume control and microphone mute button at the left of the cup. In the right cup is a 7.1 or 2.0 surround mode single switch.

If we consider the setup of Megalodon it is the most easy to use, because it really is plug and play, and the power box, the headphones and 7.1 sounds in the control task. This tricks the same box also provides a higer level of audio control, but when heated it easier to smack your head on the side of the button than it is in contact, to seize a small box, and then check to see what you press the small down button. This is the G35's onboard button is the best, programmable G keys, it must be more flexible than the Megalodon.

These headphones are designed for games; hence I have tested these on Call of Duty 4 to their explosions. Both headsets work very well, obviously older than me Medusa 5.1 headphones. Old model in general, they provide a clear 2.0 stereo sound and lovely location information is very useful, but 7.1 surround sound switch to allow a more specific character's voice.

On the contrary, it is disappointing there is no improvement in the situation to determine the noise, resulting in a number of powerful arguments for, 5.1 and 7.1 headphones. It is a gimmick place. Do not get me wrong, surround sound better than determine their source, but far less than ordinary stereo better, you might expect more according to the marketing materials.