Thread: Logitech MX Revolution is Lagging Sticking and Stuttering

Logitech MX Revolution is Lagging Sticking and Stuttering

Recently purchased a Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse for my custom made desktop. But against the software supplied with Logtech (Setpoint.exe) did not really live up to Logitech. After using it for some days I found several bugs:

(I do not know how to explain it, I try!)

After some time the software is as if the Right Arrow key was pressed for some times before opening the tabs. I wanted to know if there was an opportunity to repair these problems, or if there was a more powerful software that would recognize the advanced features of the MX Revolution. Also help me to get rid of the lagging stuttering and sticking problem

Re: Logitech MX Revolution is Lagging Sticking and Stuttering

It's probably very late, but I did not tab the mouse with Setpoint 4.4 on Windows XP and I also transpire before finding.

Here's what I found and worked with me:

1. Uninstall Setpoint and restart the computer.
    2. Delete the file c: \ Windows \ system32 \ drivers \ wdf01000.sys
    3. Reinstall Setpoint

I am facing the similar issue. Fabricated my new desktop and had this predicament when i first put the mouse in. It's barely once every 5-10min, but I do not think that it is basically due to the software cause I didn't installed the software for some days. I thought the software would help, but after uninstalling the software still the problem persists and hence I think that this is a hardware malfunction.

But there are new version of logitech the same mouse and it goes well quiet good. Should not that you made to the software update button it does not work. Go on google and look at the new version of its software the only thing I can see. But are you sure the problem comes from: To be on you when its done close the problem logtech set point and continuous computer thing. If it does have the software setpoint set Otherwise, we'll have to look elsewhere.

I could hardly get registered here for the reason that my mouse is acting so intermittently. This daylight my mouse was functioning just all right, and has been for fairly some time. Now, it's screwed. This is a $100 mouse. So, here's the deal.I'm running Vista 32, and there is a wireless network in the house, which I've halted to no avail. I've tried my mouse on numerous computers, to no avail. It's not the software, it's not the hardware. So, WHAT IS IT? please help

The reason is that the driver used is Microsoft, and Setpoint does not replace it (so do not know that the Logitech mouse and therefore no mouse tab!)
    I also read that one can try to replace the drivers with the one in c: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Logitech \ CDDRV. The manip:
    1. Open device manager
    2. update driver
    3. Do not search then Have disk and browse to the directory CDDRV

Do you see the beam under your mouse. Is what you can put batteries in place of conventional battery? If yes do it for be sure that it can not come from a problem of supply. How plugged the receiver into a USB port. If so have you tried to change it.