Thread: Logitech Alto Cordless mouse support

Logitech Alto Cordless mouse support

I want to buy Logitech Alto Cordless - Keyboard - wireless - RF - USB wireless receiver.The Alto is a system composed of a wireless keyboard and a notebook stand. This further elevates the screen at eye level to work in a more comfortable position. The finish is excellent, especially with non-slip grips that provide excellent stability. Keyboard input is fabulous with a smooth, quiet and amortized. I want to know that Alto Cordless is support mouse ? and what type of cordless mouse is available for that ? Any idea.

Re: Logitech Alto Cordless mouse support

The new Logitech Alto Connect and Alto Express from add support for original Logitech Alto Laptop year launched Last improve comfort by raising the screen of a computer height and a more optimal distance for vision, which creates space for the use of a keyboard and mouse. By elevating the Portable, stand Alto minimizes heat from the fan. You need to use MX Ai Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse.

You need to use Go wireless mouse with this great style and learn to control your applications unbeatable, the comfort that fits perfectly in your right hand and a real freedom away from clutter son. The Logitech Cordless Click! Plus Optical Mouse is excellent on all fronts. It is staggering and sculpted shape fits comfortably in your right hand. Its mini-wireless receiver as big as a thumb tiny plugs directly into the USB port without any wires to clutter your desktop. When you have discovered its advanced features.

Logitech, we already knew the Alto Docking Station - Stand by Logitech - designed to improve the usability of a laptop. This plea is simple, since is to correct two "disadvantages" a major notebook PC to namely the working position and the keyboard is not always practical to use. By elevating the screen at eye level, no works more headlong. Moreover, with a full keyboard deported, we will not be bothered to enter numbers and the big fingers will complain more typos due to the keys too small laptops.

The Logitech Alto Cordless elevates the screen of your laptop for more visual comfort. The wireless keyboard of standard size (with a flexible wrist) you can type faster while reducing fatigue. You'll be more relaxed and more productive. The keyboard includes a number pad for quick entry data as well as media and volume controls for instant access to your digital music. Three USB ports allow broadband connection ready the job of your favorite peripherals: cordless mice, printers and external drives.

The original Alto incorporated a keyboard that could not be detach from the base of the Alto Cordless Notebook Stand is not wire, which contributes a little more comfort. Of Therefore, the keyboard requires two AAA batteries to operate. For is multimedia keys (mail, Internet client, etc..) they are always present. If you lack the mouse, know that this docking station is equipped with three USB ports to connect your peripherals.

When I have taken up the box of the Alto Cordless, I told myself that I was dealing with something sturdy, light weight. Once unpacked, it appears that the material is made of plastic and not aluminum like the left think the weight of Package.
    • Logitech Alto Cordless (composed of the keyboard and media)
    • 2 AAA alkaline batteries for the keyboard
    • Adapter
    • Documentation