Thread: Unable to connect Logitech MX Revolution

Unable to connect Logitech MX Revolution

Hello everyone out there, I was using a wireless mouse Logitech MX Revolution with my home desktop computer. As it worked really well for about a period of six months. So i recently purchased a new Wireless mouse for my Desktop at my workplace. But the problem is that i am not able to connect the wireless mouse to my desktop at my work place. So i took it my home the older my seems to work with the newer dongle that is the older mouse works with both the usb dongle and the newer mouse does not connect with either of the usb dongles Any one aware what is the problem why i am not able to connect the Logitech MX Revolution. Please help i will be very much thankful to you.
    Last edited by Kuan-yin; 08-06-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Re: Unable to connect Logitech MX Revolution

as far as i know it appears as the mouse is damaged and hence you need to replace the mouse which you have purchased recently. This is because the other mouse seems working with both the dongles this situation clearly indicates that the mouse is not working properly. And the usb dongles are working. I think you will have to contact the customer care center and for getting rid of this problem.

The problem is probably detecting mouse / receiver.

therefore:
    case, but it is mainly the result of every act of that site that I'm 'interested in.

1 - current status LED (mouse and receiver)
    2 - 5 seconds restraints on the receiver and five seconds on the mouse.

if nothing
    3 - support a second on the receiver and the mouse.

Before coming to a certain specific error i would like to ask you the following questions. please answer the following questions so that i can suggest you a suitable solutions to your problems
    1. On medium it has you tested your mouse (carpet, table ... etc)??
    2. when the green LED lights, LED your receiver stops flashing it??
    3. did you make the mouse a few cincronisation centimère receiver?? (Facilitates the syncro between the receiver and the mouse in the case or battery low and / or interference)

Firstly, a big thank you from worrying about my problem! : D)

1. I tested my mouse on my desk (wood). My other optical mouse (wired) works on the same medium without any problem. P
    2. No, it does not stop blinking.
    3. I have done what you told me. Nothing doing, the light on the receiver stops flashing. And the mouse, the LED turns on and off indicator light turns red and it seems to work perfectly.

Before you ask me the question, I tested my wireless mouse with USB port and it works without problems.
    Last edited by Kuan-yin; 08-06-2010 at 11:35 PM.

It does not seem to have seen in the manual that the mouse had several frequencies. Otherwise, I have a wireless mouse (which I have a problem) and a conventional wired mouse MICROSOFT, but should remain connected to my other computer in fact I'm using it as mouse refresher my laptop. Happy holidays!

Hello: I had exactly the same problem. I have to try your thing, clicked on the receiver and mouse for 5 sec at the same time it is worked. The Tip of clicking five seconds I walked but not before the 3rd time and to my surprise it worked. So try it should work. thank you