Thread: How to fix Logitech Z2200 Speaker?

How to fix Logitech Z2200 Speaker?

Actually I want to know how to fix Logitech Z2200 Speaker? I am having Z2200 speaker that is not under warranty period. If my speaker is in the warranty period then definitely I have replaced the speaker by calling to Logitech. The thing is that I am facing crackles issue that has come from the remote control. I have changed the Z2300 remote with the Z2200 and it is not having any crackle issue.

Re: How to fix Logitech Z2200 Speaker?

For fixing the Logitech Z2200 Speaker you just need to follow these simple steps;
    1. First detach the Control Pod from the Sub by unscrewing the two retaining screws.
    2. You can start with the Volume control that is in the Low volume position.
    3. Then turn the volume control from low to high.
    4. After that press every button that is on the Pod
    5. Then keep pressing the power button for more than 30 seconds.
    6. Then reconnect everything and test again.

I am using low-level background music speakers as the second set, Mono is not offending me, I have more than three speakers for my work. As I already have the cable and the connector placed in a box around the solution is free for me. I believe mono stereo jack converter there somewhere. I am having a male mono jack and 2 Female and 2 RCA splitters. So I can connect a single RCA connector cable repair them. If you are having these equipments then you can fix it but if you don’t then you need to buy these.

Speakers come mounted on a very large box, is quite heavy. Fortunately, there are hands holes on each side so that it can be easily pick up, this is helpful for me because I am not a body builders. It is equipped with remote control wrapped in plastic to protect. I really find this useful is that the bag is to ensure that the tape folding to create a label. This is very good, because I can easily remove the tape. Looked very much attention to detail is very commendable, because it shows they care about their products down to its packaging.