Thread: Logitech MediaPlay cordless mouse

Logitech MediaPlay cordless mouse

I just bought a beautiful brand new mouse, the Logitech MediaPlay cordless mouse. I installed on my pc and when I use (internet browsing, games, documents) outside loses her head. Outside of games, a sudden, the cursor will finish in the top right or bottom left or elsewhere without the slightest movement I made. In games the camera can be found at once by or air for a while and I can not do anything. By now too, the camera starts spinning in circles at breakneck speed. So I started with a completely blank page stuck on the surface but nothing changed. I spent the whole afternoon to find it at the end a blue rug with the words on the box (designed for optical mice). Please suggest.

Re: Logitech MediaPlay cordless mouse

My Logitech MediaPlay cordless mouse is its own receiver for full functionality. You can connect it to another receiver, but we do not recommend because you will lose the ability to program the buttons.In any case, try not recharging from a database or a different medium. It's a mouse that looks good I think, very well made, it offers a very good grip, especially the contour rubberized pleasant to the touch.

All mice and all wireless keyboards work with the same carrier frequency (27 MHz), with the exception of Bluetooth devices. However, these are two different technologies that are not compatible: the mouse Fast RF wireless technology are not compatible with the receivers Cordless Desktop solutions. The exception to the rule: the Cordless Desktop MX solution. The mouse operates using traditional wireless technology should be adapted to receptors solutions Cordless Desktop latest.

On a longer form a regular mouse, since it is also a remote control to take in hand, she failed at first without displeasing, because it is rather pretty.
    Wearing blue outline on my version, it is also red.
    In addition, two essential buttons and the wheel, the MediaPlay offer:
    - A button to adjust your browser settings media
    - A play / pause key
    - Two buttons back /
    - Two + / - buttons to adjust the sound
    - Two customizable buttons under the thumb ...
    At start and when you click on the buttons mentioned it to appear illuminated icons buttons.

First, try it on a new surface. On a sheet of paper, for example. If it is a wireless mouse, check that the wireless receiver connected to your computer has not been moved. If this does not resolve your problem, you can reset the wireless connection by pressing the buttons that are synchronized to the receiver and eventually, anyway, in the mouse. If the problem persists, consider replacing the batteries in the mouse? probably used? with new batteries. Finally, remember to adjust the speed of your mouse or double click speed, you simply pull down the menu Start, Control Panel and double-click Mouse.

Basically its operating on a radio frequency, the MediaPlay works up to 4 meters without too many problems. It comes with a USB stick that acts as a receiver and a dock is also provided for desktops and possibly extend the radio range. It is equipped with an optical diode but invisible. This is not the laser, because it does not Job title on my glass table but increases battery life up to 8 months depending Logitech. The, it makes almost three months. In addition, the mouse, is indeed a button to disable it and save battery! Last point, the wheel can be tilted on the sides to scroll a web page too large or excel spreadsheet: it is a bit slow but it works pretty well.

It's a mouse that looks good I think, very well made, it offers a very good grip, especially the contour rubberized pleasant to the touch. Very well furnished, it offers a mini-USB receptor practical for laptops and a desktop USB cradle (bracket where you insert the mini-receiver) with a good length of wire, the better for desktops with a range of 3m. 11 buttons reprogrammed easily, more wheel. The laser is invisible, which surprised me at first, but it's nice. Very pretty light blue when using the buttons "remote". Requires 2 LR6, and has a mini-interrupter at the bottom of the mouse, very well integrated.