Thread: Logitech bluetooth headphones skype problem

Logitech bluetooth headphones skype problem

Hello,
    My new Bluetooth headset from Logitech has been recognized by Windows and installed, but when I get on Skype the sound can not be heard. I have an options already on AV-Bluetooth. Headset works great with my phone, but when it comes to computer the sound is not heard. Suggestions or comments to the solution of the problem?

Re: Logitech bluetooth headphones skype problem

I have now risen by chance with a Bluetooth headset from Logitech. For me all radios in a few small networking problems. I have a Bluetooth stick then increased automatically. When you stick a piece of software to the operating system, it is already present and all Bluetooth devices can see graphically and can be managed.

Although Microsoft delivers with Windows own so-called "Bluetooth Stack" (about the driver and management software for Bluetooth), but these often do not offer the same functionality as the manufacturer's software. In retrospect, it is usually difficult to revise the first installation using the Microsoft drivers, but from the Bluetooth module, try again with the drivers from Logitech to install.

open BlueSoleil - Tools - devices from the list (select Headset). It will appear in the main menu icon Headset - double click on icon - Headset icon (above) is green - double click on icon - Now you should be connected. Bluetooth headset and starts ringing.

Opne Skype
    Actions - Options
    Audio equipment - for micro and speaker, I have "Bluetooth AV Audio" Windows standard ringing ...
    Test call to Skype - AB
    Under the press call-timer left on headphones
    when you speak or hear, should be able to see "Bluetooth AV Audio" moving green bar.

I have the following problem recently: In Teamspeak hear my team members, but they are very choppy and kind of "pulsating" over. When playing through the speakers at the Audibly everything is normal. Local testing also same result. Now comes the strange (at least for me). With the Windows Media Player all sounds wonderful does not run as long as Team Speak before. I start the media player, let him run in the background and then start Teamspeak is all , but as soon as I close the Media Player, the error is back. With Zoom player and Skype no problems, but with VideoLAN. Have tested this with movies and audio in various formats. Now the only question, which some programs do differently than the other?

Could it be because some of the stereo channels only, i.e 2 channel audio support, as have probably only headphones. The sound card can distinguish where the sound is heard, the headphones probably do not imagine the issue at times on 2 channel headphones.

Thanks, but I've already tried everything and said everything was normal as with some programs not in another. The problem will arise even after a new installation with minimal equipment (software) in a similar manner dar. Furthermore, the problem occurs so on for some programs, with different audio formats. I've written to the Logitech support and am waiting for a response. If the log, I say around here, but it looks like I'm already the only person on this planet has the problem.