Thread: Logitech illuminated keyboard shortcut keys intermittently stop

Logitech illuminated keyboard shortcut keys intermittently stop

Hello there, I have a illuminated keyboard from logitech which has started to give many problems while working. The problem which I am facing is that whenever the computer is brought back from standby mode, certain keys do not work. Mainly the shortcut keys on the illuminated keyboard do not work after standby mode. Hence I want to know how do I solve this problem? The operating system on the computer is Windows 7. Please help

Re: Logitech illuminated keyboard shortcut keys intermittently stop

I think the operating system on the computer is having some problems. All the functions which are performed by the computer are controlled by the operating system. Hence if the operating system itself is having problems then certain features of the operating system will not work properly. Try to repair the installation and see if the problem persists.

The USB port on the computer must not be working properly due to which the keyboard is not functioning properly. Hence I will suggest that you change the USB port on which the keyboard is connected. After changing the port on which the keyboard is connected, see if it is working properly or not.

According to me the drivers of the keyboard must be having some problems due to which the keyboard is not working properly. Search for all the drivers which are related to the keyboard and remove it from the system. Restart the computer and then install the required drivers for the keyboard on the computer and check the performance.

Check the setpoint version which is installed on the computer. I was using version 4.72 on my computer which used to get stuck while the computer was put to sleep mode. If it is same version of setpoint installed on the computer, get it updated and your problem will be solved. After installing new version of setpoint, dont forget to configure it to avoid problems.

Please try uninstalling SetPoint and reinstalling it after a reboot. Sometimes the setpoint installed on the system gets corrupted due to many reasons. Corrupted setpoint creates problems in normal functioning of the keyboard and hence it should be reinstalled. Before reinstalling the setpoint on the computer, remove all the files related to it from the computer.