Thread: Logitech G15 keyboard leg lost/broken

Logitech G15 keyboard leg lost/broken

I yesterday by mistakely dropped my keyboard during the dusting of my house. This resulted me with keyboard legs broken. This has affected my gaming experience a lot and so I wanted it back. Can you tell me if it is possible for me to get the keyboard legs back again? Does the logitech company provides this also in loose? I am having Logitech G15 keyboard.

Re: Logitech G15 keyboard leg lost/broken

I don't think Logitech sells a keyboard leg separately. However if you want then you can contact Logitech's sales support team for help at the following toll free numbers: +1 800-231-7717. You can even contact them via an email by filling up this form: http://logitech-en-ap.custhelp.com/c...nduser/ask.php.

As suggested before, contact Logitech and they will help you in a better way. I did the same when one of my Logitech keyboard legs got broken. Its the Logitech's policies which states that if the company have the replacement leg then you will definitely get it from them and if you want then you can even request for a replacement of the complete keyboard provided it is in warranty. But anyhow one thing is clear and that is you will definitely get a solution if approach Logitech.

This proves that I am not the only one having the problems with logitech keyboards problem. Even I had the similar problem, I am having Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard whose legs got broken some how. I tried to contact Logitech for the replacement but they said it is no more manufactured and so they could not provide the legs. It was a very bad experience with the company.

Its quite natural that a lot of Logitech keyboard faces such broken issues. Its because they are made up of very thin plastic which gets affected very fast. I recently got some crack on my keyboard and so I opened the keyboard to look into it. I found that a wire is coming from the keyboard LCD screen to the keyboard. I discovered that fixing this once again is almost impossible. So by that I conclude that you shouldn't open it to repair anything. Just take it to the support team because you will loose things and you will be in a position where you can remake the keyboard as it was initially.