Thread: Logitech speaker for iphone 3G

Logitech speaker for iphone 3G

Hello,
    I own an Iphone 3G, it has a good sound quality but I need lagitech speakers for my iphone. I am planning to buy one, but before that i would like your feedback on the logitech speakers. So, I guess you will help me guys. Also, I have a laptop, if you can recommend me some logitech speakers for laptop it would be great. Thank you.

Re: Logitech speaker for iphone 3G

Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S315i, I use these with my iphone and i have no problem whatsoever with it. With a single battery charge is the Logitech speaker dock S315i music for up to 20 hours to perform. A special energy saving mode to conserve battery. According to the manufacturer of the S315i is also ready for use if an iPhone or iPod is being charged. The speakers will convince not only the long battery life with its sound quality. Thanks to their compact design and a thickness of up to 2 inches in the boxes stowed in small pockets and so can be taken anywhere. If your iPhone or iPod once the juice to be expected, you can use Apple devices with the power of the Logitech speakers recharge.

You even have an alternate to the above mentioned speakers, Logitech Portable Speaker S125i The smaller Logitech Portable Speaker S125i is designed for users who primarily an easily transportable speaker search. Thanks to 3.5mm jack allows most iPod models, standard MP3player or a laptop with the speakers are connected. Only a few grams of heavy boxes can be operated via AC adapter or four AA batteries.

You put the part jack, that's it. That goes with any device that has so output. Really funny that some still think it for a special iPhone. If you are looking for a real dock is certainly the wrong choice for you. The sound quality is always a matter of viewing angle - one can also use the supplied headphones from the iPhone.

The iPhone is probably not officially supported due to the said interference - the part is not insulated well enough for an official release. Yet every iPhone should work without problems and if necessary to stop using the AUX-IN.

For laptops you can use Logitech Z205 Notebook Speaker.
    Some of the features are as follows
    - Easy-to-attach clip-on design Clips safe for most laptops and netbooks
    - 2 High-performance driver amplifier and acoustically tuned enclosure deliver rich stereo sound
    - Plug-and-play with a single USB port without the need of software and outlet
    - Easy volume management through the buttons on the top of the laptop speakers Logitech Z205 is
    - Is protected with a carrying case with a view to your speakers

Although it is very convenient, I would not spend the money for it. If I tent I prefer to take my speakers with bag, which is less compact and has the time when I bought them <10 slats have tasted (if I remember correctly) And otherwise, there is indeed still the car radio.