Thread: Logitech G51 speaker problem

Logitech G51 speaker problem

Hello,
    I just bought a kit speaker Logitech G51. When I plug the 3 pin on my motherboard as it was shown in the manual, two of the preliminary works and the other three do not work. I have set my motherboard to put it in 5.1. So my question is how can I solve this problem so that when I plug the 3 sheet at their original pitch, it all works. Also, when I try to start the speakers the speaker does not work at all. If you have any idea then please let me know. Thank you.

as the predecessors have rightly been pointed out, Guest

Re: Logitech G51 speaker problem

The problem is simple, the problem is that the music you listen to are not recorded in 5.1 as the DVD (some). So inevitably your PC acts like a 2.1
    Just go into the software that lets you manage your 5.1 sound, look a little (it must be under a heading such as "sound effects" or something like that) I do not know all the software but somewhere there must be a ticking a box that activates the virtual speakers and reverberations. In fact the software will simulate a 5.1 which will therefore not really a 5.1 but all the sudden come out of the speakers.

Recent DVD does not necessarily mean a 5.1 should look if it's marked on the back of the pouch. And on a pool as it is necessary to lower the sound of the speaker no Windows gently until the graying dispraise I do and it works. It is just an advice and not necessary to follow this.

Hello,
    My kit G51 works very well but I just want some information: I have other speakers available and Id like to know if the fact of the plug into the cabinet in addition to other would be harmful to it or something else? I do not know the power of additional speakers because it gave them to me. Thank you.

Hello
    I too have this kit 5.1, and a real treat, the sound comes from all the speakers, and ALL THE TIME because in fact the chip that manages the sound. I would like to respond to all the world how but I will know what sound card or what motherboard you have, but basically know that may be used to catch lots of things and can be reversed, for example me I plugged my headphones into the blue plug, which is normally reserved to the sound input for mp3 player for example. Plus it should not necessarily be limited to the following color codes for changing the trademark AC (not logical but you tell me like that). best is to experiment by testing the speaker when a sound is different for each speaker create.

Hello, I just bought the Logitech X-530 speaker and my problem is that the sound only comes out of two speakers, I went to change the settings in the config panel. (I tried 5.1 and 7.1 as suggest above) it has to change anything, everything is connected. Also before I buy it I had the model X-540 (but my father has broken) and it worked properly. I even tried plugged my i-pod worse my laptop (with Ubuntu) always came out the worse the sound of two speakers.

If the iPod out of the 5.1 it can. Try the 5.1 source you'll see it works impeccable (*.dts audio files, or any audio files in 5.1)And I have been quite a year and I am extremely happy First on Audigy 2 sound card and now on audio realtek a Gigabyte DS3-R