Thread: Logitech SetPoint loses settings for touchpad

Logitech SetPoint loses settings for touchpad

I have done the configuration of windows mouse for connecting the mouse with touch pad. When I am plug in a Logitech V450, the problem is that it is too much fast and I have to go into mouse settings for alerting the speed. Every time I want to use the external mouse, and then back at the time I want to use the touchpad again. I have also configured the SetPoint, and it allows the touch pad and the external mouse for the different settings. But the thing is the when the computer is rebooted the SetPoint gets overloaded, the original settings for the touch pad’s and then it becomes slow. Any solution for this Logitech SetPoint loses settings for touchpad problem.

Re: Logitech SetPoint loses settings for touchpad

I have got the latest Pilot Optical Mouse, that is having the tilt wheel and it is having one kilobyte resolution. Then I used this thing on my laptop and it is working fine. After that I searched for the driver CD because I want to use tilt wheel. After updating the drivers it was working fine but it two other extra buttons drivers and after rebooting the mouse becomes too fast.

The thing that I have discovered that after starting, go into the SetPoint game settings, after that you have to click on two menus that are placed on the top right. You do not require enable the game detection and you have set all to off. I still have to check if it helps to just open the game settings and then click on OK without worrying about the settings.

I guess from what I have read and experienced, that at least diNovo Edge, Logitech has dropped some and Widcomm, such licenses are no longer distributed with the installation of SetPoint Widcomm drivers. I'm sure someone from Logitech will correct me, if I have the wrong impression. Logitech's official position is that the edge should be connected to the PC through plug and play embedded solution in the absence of decryption, and Bluetooth. I agree that it is very inferior to Logitech the latest relevant information