Thread: Pour Liquid on Logitech G15

Pour Liquid on Logitech G15

I spilled some water on my laptop. It was not that much really, is was like a puddle of water really quick on the keyboard. My notebook seems well now, but should I be worried. I spilled some time ago a little water on the keyboard of my laptop also but the problem at time was severe. Some keys no longer works which the Enter key, you might have a solution to my problem.

Re: Pour Liquid on Logitech G15

Disconnect your keyboard and clear up all the water by using a hairdryer. Shame not to have done immediately after the disaster. To be sure, turn it off and remove the battery and power cord. Turn the keyboard upside down and leave overnight in a warm place. Does doing good now. It has been about 24 hours since the spill occurred, and my laptop seems to work.

What you must do it as you dry well and that you brought back to the store where you bought the keyboard. Then you can try to get a better keyboards. There are some covers provided on shops to avoid liquid spills on keyboard. It is necessary that you must dry out well. For this you take a hair dryer and you give a shot every day for a week. You can try out for a new keyboard for a replacement. There are various new models.

Since just now I removed the key in question which was the problem and I actually found the water in the small plastic area in the keyboard. I had a hair blow dryer to evaporate the water I even leave the hair dryer placed next to it blows constantly above. After I realized there was a sort of plastic film placed under the keys and apparently there had infiltrated the water below. I cannot found that.

I had a similar issue where my keyboard is too poor. When I wanted to click the button with the laptop, this website started to slide down then up quickly and continuously. So, I had not tried, I turned off and I put the hair dryer toward the pad this time. Here I touch anything and I'll see tomorrow. I leave it open for breathing. I think it will take several days before it is completely dry.

Yesterday I reversed the water on my laptop keyboard. At the moment not too many consequences, but after some keys have started to do anything then she did have such all-or n and h only work when support simultaneously.Also, when I turn on my computer, a beep very sharp and very unpleasant sounds and allows you to wake the neighbors. Do you know what is causing this noise in the same.

My PC is still under warranty but I do not know if it covers this type of accident. Yesterday I gave a blow with hair dryer and keys that worked together (n and h for example) do not work any more so I think it's screwed to regain its functionality. At least wait but I do not think so. If not do format the pc can solve the problem of noise at startup. But this can work in your case.