Thread: Logitech SetPoint event manager is not responding.

Logitech SetPoint event manager is not responding.

I have the diNovo Edge keyboard. Usually when I try to change the keyboard on the green volume bar shows the volume on the screen, but will not respond and eventually I will get the error message "Logitech SetPoint event manager is not responding." This seems to change volume, when I use the keyboard's volume slider.
    I have tried from the CD to install SetPoint, and the keyboard. I tried a clean install set the value of 4.6, I downloaded from the Logitech website. But the problem is that I have bought the keyboard and I am not to use most of the functions of this keyboard.

Re: Logitech SetPoint event manager is not responding.

I installed the SetPoint 4.24, but this does not resolve the problem. I find that I get the error only at the time green volume bar displays on the screen. I disabled the on-screen alert, and it has not crash once. It appears to be a notice on the screen, such as failure. While this solves the problem but it is not an ideal solution, because I like to see the alert. What can be done any ideas?

I having G7 wireless mouse and it is working fine, and I am running Aion and all kinds of games in Windows Vista 64-bit or more. I decided to do a new installation of Windows 7 64 bit position yesterday. Since I already have intermittent "lag", where the mouse simply stays for a few seconds, then pick up the mobile backup. This seems to only occur in Aion, but I doubt it will also appear in another game, if I run another. I have installed Setpiont set point control of the mouse (not the operating system). No matter what I chose to control the mouse, operating system or settings in the game I get the same treatment.

I am also facing similar issue with my G7 mouse losing connection. This is working good under windows XP for more than 4 to 5 years and now with the latest new i7 computer system and the windows 7 64. Normally the connection goes down all the time. I have tried to change the USB port but then also at the time of gamming connection always drop.

I have had the similar issue for more than 3 weeks. G9 mouse now play Battlefield 2142 - Mouse stops working, until a button is pressed. I am using Windows 7 64. I thought it was a faulty mouse, so I went to buy a G9X and the same thing happened - or even more often. In order to eliminate any other issues, I reinstalled Windows 7 64-bit and a new partition only the installation and set teamspeak 5.2 and the same issues.

I am using an unusual keyboard or the mouse mapping setting and the left mouse button is used for controlling the forward movement. Since the left button is still depressed hence the problem can be noticed at the time it happens. If I press the button again the movement starts again. I have also tried to user different USB ports but unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem.

According to me this is the well known problem with almost all the Logitech products. Currently I am having G5 that automatically turns OFF and turns ON in the game and the similar behavior can be observed doing nothing just sitting in windows. I am having more than enough power and the high configuration but then also I am facing this problem.