Thread: Logitech G19 Keyboard Keys Sticking

Logitech G19 Keyboard Keys Sticking

I am using a desktop which is customised one. It had a keyboard which got damaged last night because there would have been a. Please tell me how will i get the keyboard back to work because whenever i try to make this keyword then simply the key which i press the last time is pressed always and hence please help me in this matter. Logitech G19 Keyboard Keys Sticking

Re: Logitech G19 Keyboard Keys Sticking

It is exactly that! After a shutdown and restart (bug maybe) from my pc, I had this problem with my Fn key and others who work with (except num pad) and the button to disable the touchpad. I read on another forum that was probably see some drivers CD provided by Asus. Can I drop my saying that I'll do this later . So I started to see the asus cd that gave me new versions on my drivers ATK -> install then RESTART the PC primarily. Eventually went into "computer"> "(C.: )>" Programs "> then launch. Exe. For me it works again in game:
    Last edited by Maxforu; 08-06-2010 at 06:13 AM.

The most probable reason of this is error is that the keyboard is not working properly and hence you need to check the keyboard on a different machine this will help you to make it sure whether the keyboard is really defective if yes, then update the driver and replace the drivers with the new one. Otherwise there is a defect in the keyboard try to get it repaired.

IN this situation i would suggest you to go by the approach which i have listed below:

• ATK driver installation (most updated)
    • Utility installation ATK hotkey (most updated)
    • Utility installation ATK OSD2 (gives a smoother look to the actions of keyboard shortcut)
    • Utility installation wireless console (management of wireless networks)
    • reboot (optional memory)
    • Driver (latest available) for your various elements, particularly the sound card, bluetooth and wifi

It appears as the drivers of the keyboard are not installed properly or they may have been corrupted and hence i would suggest you to get rid of the current drivers by updating the drivers. Simply open the device manager and then click on keyboard and mice right click on it and select properties and on the newly opened tab click update driver.